1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Message Board Fantasy Football League(s)

Discussion in 'The Steelers Fans Fantasy Football' started by Ray D, Jul 10, 2012.

1. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
  2. beastlyqb7

beastlyqb7 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I STRONGLY suggest NFL.com. You can do custom leagues for free at ease. Has the best interface and most features

3. Azhriaz

Azhriaz Active Member

Oct 23, 2011
    To those who are new to fantasy football prepare for the addiction. :) :) :)

4. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You root for the Steelers with your heart.. you play FF with your head.

5. TwentyFourSeven

TwentyFourSeven Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    BINGO! I've had 1 Steelers player on my roster since I started playing fantasy football. Rashard Mendenhall fell to me and I had to take him. Oh, & The Steelers DEF, but They clearly were the best DEF left on the board. I don't pick them because they're on my favorite team. Hell, Ray Rice is my keeper for my money league. Clearly I don't play FF with my heart.

6. JarrodHanford

JarrodHanford New Member

Jan 8, 2012
    I'm interested in the standard league, as well!

7. victimofchanges

victimofchanges Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    :this!:

8. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I won't be joining as I'm already in 3 leagues. But could some of you PM me which if any at all Draft programs you use as an aide? My big league has a very specialized scoring system and I need to find one that will let me modify the scoring.

Thanks,

The Drunk GM

9. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
  10. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Any updates on this? It will take some time to get all the details straightened out and to figure out draft days and times that work for the majority. Then what will happen is people can`t make the draft and will drop out, and replacements need to be found. So it might be a good idea to get this process started now, pick a draft day and time that is a ways in the future, that way there will be time to find replacements for people who will likely drop out. Not being able to make the draft would ruin a league for me and I would not play in it. With that said, I`m a FF junkie so I will book off work for this draft.

11. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I only do live drafts and the weekends are the only times I can do that. Time of day doesn't matter on the weekend.

12. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Sorry, Shaner. I've had some PC woes the past week. Just when I thought we fixed it, they came right back. So I haven't been able to be on-line with any consistency.

The problem has been IDed and is fixed for good now. Cross fingers something new doesn't show up. I'm going to ask TTF for either a sticky to this thread, or a sub-forum for Fantasy Football (consider yourself asked, TTF ;)). Then, I'll put up some polls that we can use to hone in on how many leagues, what time, etc, we'll need. Interest is certainly strong enough. This will move along pretty quickly after that.

Also, nothing will be concrete until August anyway, as I want to allow time for stragglers to commit.

13. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Not sure if I am too late to this party, but I am definitely interested in both leagues.

14. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I would be interested to join the regular league. The salary cap league sounds like more time is involved and since I'm getting married next month my time will in short supply.

15. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    don't do it.........you still have TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Your time will not be your own for the rest of your life..........

Than the kids come....Fragetaboutit!!!!!...You have NO time for yourself.But you will love it!! Kids are GREAT!!!!Congrats!!!!Enjoy!!!!

17. jfeust

jfeust New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I'm definitely in. I moved to a new state this year so won't be participating in my old league. This will be great!

18. swann_88

swann_88 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I'm interested
    prefer standard format

19. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Too late to join a league? If it is that's 100% fine, so don't go pulling any strings. I just thought I'd try this place first before moving on.

20. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Both leagues are full and have drafted already. :(

Unless someone wants to drop from a league for whatever reason, and you'd be willing to take over a team you did not draft...

I'm very sorry. Hopefully next season we'll be a little more organized.

21. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    No worries. It's not like I didn't have the chance. I was here on time, I just didn't want to. It's sort of a "Eh, I hate those things... on the other hand, I am bored today" kind of things. The last time I did it I won my league, so I think it's best I go out on a high note anyway, Bettis style. :thumbs_up:

And I can still join a league at any time if I change my mind.

22. mthomas184

mthomas184 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    In less than 2 hours, we kick off our fantasy leagues! Here's to a good, fun season! :herewego: :herewego: :herewego:

23. bnasty23

bnasty23 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    :hehehe: :bowdown: :shrug: :dancing:

I am wondering if anybody stop team Bnasty23 them boys on fire can you say 2-0

24. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    We starting it up again this year or what?

25. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Yes. Soon. All those involved last year will automatically get invites. Anyone else interested should throw their hat in the ring here.