1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Post game thread so steeler 4 Lyfe can vent

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Coastal Steeler, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    OK Vent. I thought for sure Ben would throw a pick 6 when out for the 3 kneel downs

2. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Well its a win, but if i was them i woudnt be celebrating , I would treat it more like the tie

3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    There 1-1-1 but it feels like 0-3

4. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    If I was tampa bay, I wouldve gone for the 4th down. Knowing our defense, they probably wouldve picked up the 1st down ... lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I'll tell you guys this. Tampa Bay has some very pretty cheerleaders. Those outfits they had on in the 1st half made them look like strung out girls on drugs LOL. They prettied up in the 2nd hald

• Like Like x 1
  6. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Strung out girls on drugs in Florida? GTFO!!!

7. takenoprisoners1

takenoprisoners1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    I said the same thing. The risk of punting was higher. Either way they’d have to prevent first downs no matter where on the field. Was very happy they decided to punt

8. chuckie_os

chuckie_os Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    IMO about half of the time (maybe a tad more) we just look like we lack inspiration or something without Bell.
    Yes I know one person isn't a team, but our Off. looks out of sync or something.. Connor did great putting the game away in the 4th, but can't wait until then to bust big runs..
    After AB and Juju our receivers look lost.. The new Punt Return/Slot guy seems to be gritty and pick up those small yards but we are still missing something..

9. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I'd answer that but got a feeling I would be in front of congress explaining my answer LOL

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. coldrolled

coldrolled Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Ben is a 15 year veteran with full control in every game. then Ben is a 15 year veteran who looks like he never played a winning game before.

Then, not sure if its because he can not run. or knows if he does to often hes finished. but, there is an extra defender covering our players on short routes and not worried about Ben running.

11. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    it's kind of weird, isn't it? I get why we're all frustrated. But we're a field goal make away from being 2-1 and likely a small defensive improvement from being 3-0.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
    We made the plays we had to. I am taking this game as a positive. The defense might be horrific to watch at times but they made a lot of plays that contributed to the win including standing tall on the last Tampa drive. It doesn't have to be pretty. Fact is that if we win next week we are in good shape no matter how awful it has been to watch at times.

• Like Like x 1