1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Message Board Fantasy Football League(s)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Ray D, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
  2. beastlyqb7

beastlyqb7 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I STRONGLY suggest NFL.com. You can do custom leagues for free at ease. Has the best interface and most features

3. Azhriaz

Azhriaz Active Member

Oct 23, 2011
    To those who are new to fantasy football prepare for the addiction. :) :) :)

4. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You root for the Steelers with your heart.. you play FF with your head.

5. TwentyFourSeven

TwentyFourSeven Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    BINGO! I've had 1 Steelers player on my roster since I started playing fantasy football. Rashard Mendenhall fell to me and I had to take him. Oh, & The Steelers DEF, but They clearly were the best DEF left on the board. I don't pick them because they're on my favorite team. Hell, Ray Rice is my keeper for my money league. Clearly I don't play FF with my heart.

6. JarrodHanford

JarrodHanford New Member

Jan 8, 2012
    I'm interested in the standard league, as well!

7. victimofchanges

victimofchanges Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    :this!:

8. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I won't be joining as I'm already in 3 leagues. But could some of you PM me which if any at all Draft programs you use as an aide? My big league has a very specialized scoring system and I need to find one that will let me modify the scoring.

Thanks,

The Drunk GM

9. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
  10. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Any updates on this? It will take some time to get all the details straightened out and to figure out draft days and times that work for the majority. Then what will happen is people can`t make the draft and will drop out, and replacements need to be found. So it might be a good idea to get this process started now, pick a draft day and time that is a ways in the future, that way there will be time to find replacements for people who will likely drop out. Not being able to make the draft would ruin a league for me and I would not play in it. With that said, I`m a FF junkie so I will book off work for this draft.

11. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I only do live drafts and the weekends are the only times I can do that. Time of day doesn't matter on the weekend.

12. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Sorry, Shaner. I've had some PC woes the past week. Just when I thought we fixed it, they came right back. So I haven't been able to be on-line with any consistency.

The problem has been IDed and is fixed for good now. Cross fingers something new doesn't show up. I'm going to ask TTF for either a sticky to this thread, or a sub-forum for Fantasy Football (consider yourself asked, TTF ;)). Then, I'll put up some polls that we can use to hone in on how many leagues, what time, etc, we'll need. Interest is certainly strong enough. This will move along pretty quickly after that.

Also, nothing will be concrete until August anyway, as I want to allow time for stragglers to commit.

13. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Not sure if I am too late to this party, but I am definitely interested in both leagues.

14. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Just a heads up. The Fantasy Football sub-forum is now in place and should be open to board members very soon. All discussion for these leagues will take place there once it goes live. If you're interested, please be active. :)

15. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I've gone ahead and stuck this topic and made a copy of it in the Fantasy Football forum. Please continue this discussion in that thread. Thanks.

16. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Ok guys, the ball is rolling now and the first league has been opened (more to follow). Please refer to our Fantasy Football sub-forum if you're still interested.

17. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    A second league is now forming. For more info, please refer to our Fantasy Football sub-forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.