1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    TTF, if you would make this a sticky and make it so the clock appears in this window without clicking the link, that would be awesome :thumbsup:

I'm ready for some Football! :herewego:

[countdown:1dcj0g9k][/countdown:1dcj0g9k]

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Cool clock and great idea, TE. Unfortunately I can't embed it in a post, because of the type of flash object that it is. If I had the link to the actual .swf file I could do it, but I looked in the source code of that page and I couldn't find it.

3. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks for trying TTF, I guess people will just have to succumb to the excruciating effort of clicking on the link :frustrated: ;)

4. Roethlimalu

Roethlimalu Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I Think that clock or a clock just like it would look pretty cool at the top page of this message board. just to the right of The Steelers for Fans by Fans. :praying: :herewego:

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    nooooooo. then we would have to stare at the clock second by second, minute by minute....tick,tick,tick,tick,tick..................it will drag on forever and ever and ever and ever.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. :D :hello: :towel: :cool:

6. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I really wish I could hybernate during the off season. Of course, I'm not sure I could handle the roughage it would require to plug up my system. On second thought, you should see some of the stuff I force down my system!

7. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011

ah, no , i'm good jim. :facepalm: :) :cool:

8. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Got it figured out, TE. It's embedded now. :thumbs_up:

9. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    You da man! :rawk:

10. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

i think the clock is wrong... i would rather watch preseason game 1 of the steelers than any world series (except if the bucs are in it) game 7 ..... pre season FB is more exciting than any baseball game.. GO Pirates Go Steelers

11. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Baseball? I'm confused. :scratch:

12. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I think he means that the clock should indicate when pre season football starts. I really don't give a rat ass about preseason though, it's cool and all seeing our team take the field again but I care when the games count :herewego:

13. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    this year i'm going to be very interested in preseason. we have so many new positions up for grabs and so much young talent to add to this team, it sure will be fun to watch what we have aquired. alot has changed around here or soon will. the season starts in camp for us true fans. :roflmao: just kidding TE. :cool:

14. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    this year i'm going to be very interested in preseason. we have so many new positions up for grabs and so much young talent to add to this team, it sure will be fun to watch what we have aquired. alot has changed around here or soon will. the season starts in camp for us true fans. :roflmao: just kidding TE. :cool:[/quote:k4x7szs4]

Ohhh I can't believe you played the "true fan" card you rotten no good mother... j/k :hehehe: Like Haley, I don't flip that switch until the season actually starts, if it doesn't mean a win or a loss, I just can't get ramped up for it. No one can tell me they are as excited for the start of preseason as they are week 1. :herewego:

15. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    this year i'm going to be very interested in preseason. we have so many new positions up for grabs and so much young talent to add to this team, it sure will be fun to watch what we have aquired. alot has changed around here or soon will. the season starts in camp for us true fans. :roflmao: just kidding TE. :cool:[/quote:3cc4w633]

Ohhh I can't believe you played the "true fan" card you rotten no good mother... j/k :hehehe: Like Haley, I don't flip that switch until the season actually starts, if it doesn't mean a win or a loss, I just can't get ramped up for it. No one can tell me they are as excited for the start of preseason as they are week 1. :herewego:[/quote:3cc4w633]

he he he. LOL :lolol: i thought you would appriciate that one.

i think this year more than any other i'm excited about preseason, just for the fact that we have alot of really talented young guys and holes they could fill within this year or next. :cool:

16. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I have to say that I, too, am excited for preseason. I am every year but this one so much more because of how excited I am at our potential. I will love my Steelers no matter how they do but I am kind of setting my self up for if they don't do as well as I think they might. Can't wait!!!

17. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Ah.... the long winter of our discontent will soon be at an end.

I can almost feel myself coming alive again. :herewego: :herewego: :herewego: :herewego: :herewego: :herewego: :herewego: :herewego: :herewego:

18. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011

quick somebody get that man a burger. :) :cool:

19. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
  20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    had to check the clock after the Decastro signing, getting closer! :herewego: :clapping:

21. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Can't believe it's Aug 1st, Just a little over a month! :yeehaw:

22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thought it was time to bump this up. Almost there! :herewego:

23. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
  24. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Cool. I will probably watch the game Wed, between whoever, and whoever...
    But, MY clock is tickin, `till 8:20 pm, Sun. in Denver...
    Hate that we are the last 2 teams to play that day, but at least I don`t have to wait `till Monday!!!
    tick tick tick tock...
    Ride some horsies on our way to #7!!!
    Who Ride? WE RIDE!!!
    :herewego!: :flag: :herewego!: :flag: :beathorse: :yeehaw: :towel: :herewego: :popcorn: :rawk:
    (edit... Towel, thanx for including the American flag, but why did it show that, when I clicked on the "Black Steeler Flag", beside the Gif flag(yellow, with a towel waving in it), on the "other smilies" page?... Watch what you ask for, I guess?)

25. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    :flag: ...
    Says "Steel Flag"...
    Shows up as "American flag".. ? :scratch: