1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Stanley Cup Prediction

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by DukeDukeDaDaDa, May 28, 2018.

1. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I hope I'm wrong but I'm saying Caps in 6.

I think Vegas is this year's Nashville. Remember how the Predators tore through the West yet it didn't matter once they faced the Pens. I see this as the same situation.

2. Zack Rabickow

Zack Rabickow Member

May 11, 2018
    I'm saying Vegas in seven. I think it's meant to be for a team to win it in their first year.

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I agree - I'm really pulling for the Pens West team (MAF, Ryan Reeves, James Neal) but if it goes 7, that means 3 more games on the LV ice where it's only going to get hotter and dryer as the weeks go on. I've never seen so many players lose their footing and the puck standing on edge for so long, but should benefit LV. And best of all - maybe Tom Wilson gets suspended for rest of the series - what a hack! Go Knights!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    OK no suspension for Wilson. Ratfarts! Just saw where a $20 preseason bet for LV to win the Stanley Cup (500:1 odds) would be a $10k payout. Is that ironic or what? The LV Oddsmakers could really get killed on this.

5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    They won't suspend anybody in the final so Wilson can be as dirty as he wants because "that's the way hockey is supposed to be."

6. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Gifted that cheap ass suckhole, the cup and the conn Smythe so he would quit whining. Biggest bunch of bs hockey I've watched since the 90s devils Cup runs. Rode the acceptable NZT to a win and the league let them get away with so much obstruction the DOJ should appoint a special counsol to look it to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    league wanted ovi to get a cup so be it.

pens will be healthy next year and hopefully hungry

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Really late to this thread, but this all day. Ovi got his cup, blah, blah blah, now the Crapitols fans can get over it. Pens getting into their mid-season groove and I see the 2019 cup winner coming out of the east. The Pens will be serious contenders.

9. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Nice run by PENS until West Coast swing.