1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bells new rap song

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, May 26, 2018.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Im so done with this guy. Hes probably trying to pull a JH and get released, Steelers can pull that tag still. Don't do it. Run his ass into the ground and wave bye bye to this malcontent next year. He's delusional.

Some of the lyrics:

"So they put me on the tag, alright. Definitely not going to trip like I that bad guy. Wonder why they treat me like the bad guy. You say I ain’t the best, but that’s a bad lie. I’m a do what I want just leave me alone. If I don’t do what you want then you want me gone. I’m a say you being real aggressive, the way you switch up on me real impressive.”

“You think if I sit out, I’ll be sluggish,” Bell says in the new song. “You think they won’t pay me because of drug tests. For a fact, I ain’t never failed one, that’s on me. You so worried about the weed, what about them PEDs?”

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    :hmm:

I do not understand what Le'Veon wants the Rooneys to enact upon given how little he can be trusted.

Why he elects to continue these levels of transgressions is something I have not the foggiest based on reasons.

3. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    The Steelers are better off without this cancer

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Skip said this one was pretty dope and fly.

5. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I believe Bell is talking about the way some fans are reacting towards him and not the organization. The organization wants to pay Bell. Bell believes he's worth more than what the organization offered. It seems that Bell wants to test free agency to get the maximum amount of money possible.

6. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Hot garbage... Make no mistake, that's aimed at those of us who have grown to care less about the kid and it is a shot at the organization for not giving him what he wants. #keepplayingthatvictim.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. vlad582

vlad582 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    He better use some of that tag money to hire a song writer. Just stick to football before you hurt yourself.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  8. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    First it was 13, than 15, than 20, than 17 and now back to 15 or something like that. Which is fine but all the drama around this is starting to get old. If he thinks the Rooneys and the Steelers are at his mercy, hes wrong.

9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    What happened to the posters who were saying pay the man what he wants?

• Like Like x 1
  10. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    They must be out picking up his new album.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    The 49ers don' have a RB.

They have a young, burgeoning QB who would benefit from a great run game.

They have over 37M in cap space. They can afford Bell now and sign him long term.

They have a GM that likes to wheel and deal.

Can we really not find a trade here?

We moved Martavis out early (wisely). I know we can't replace Bell immediately but I still think we can replace him in aggregate. I think we can move on, pick up pieces for the future and still create a competent run game. I have faith in our Oline.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  12. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Dump the Chump!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Yeah, he’s talking about fan perception. Not sure why it’s getting him so worked up.

This is why I don’t think he’s a cancer in the TO mould. A song like this bears no relation to his play on the field.

He is, however, still acting like a dick.

The fact he’s so worked up about fans probably says something about his logical processes, which is probably linked to his approach to contract negotiations.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I love that a player cares about a fan's perspective. Look, we could've signed him for 12mil ...but didnt. No one is blaming Colbert for his arrogant ways, lies, or so called business moves. This guy burns more bridges then Bell would ever do. Bell, is the most complete rb in the game today. He has proven that time and time again. Ok, Colbert and Bell have ego's ... Colbert thinks is doing good business for the team and Bell, thinks he's doing good business for himself. The both of them should sit down and push ego's to the side and get a contract done. But, Colbert won't because he's setting Bell up ..just like he did Bryant. The writing has been on the wall for 3yrs now

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  15. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Lets be clear here, he refused to sign, not the other way around.

I really like what SteelCity_NB proposed. They would be just fine without Bell.

Blast I understand the whole "Run the Wheels off" aspect, but his injury history indicated otherwise. And several people me included wanted to see him spelled a bit more.

This will be the Rap Giants last season in Black & Gold. It has gone past the contract situation at this point.

16. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Is it correct he has not signed his tender? If I’m not mistaken we wouldn’t have the option to trade until that happened.

17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    You are correct

18. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    So run the wheels off of him and he produce even more. Smh ... it's all about guaranteed money and guaranteed contracts.

19. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    This year and last is 26 million guaranteed. What's the problem?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    A million dollar talent, with a ten cent head :facepalm:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Bell isn't the first player to let fans get under his skin. He won't be the last. Some fans are two faced. Like players one minute and hate them the next. Some fans are also selfish. I don't see the point of hating or being overly critical of the man because he's attempting to get as much money as possible. Football is entertainment for fans but it's a business for the players.

• Winner Winner x 2
  22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    My last 2 jersey gifts were bell and Harrison lol I kid you not

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  23. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Gave them to Browns fans?

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  24. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I don't think Colbert's ego has anything to do with this. Do you really think Rooney would allow this to be a piss match between Colbert's and Bell's egos. Come on defva, that doesn't make sense. This is about good business sense and not giving in to perhaps the most delusional, narcissistic prima doña who has the most unrealistic expectations in the history of the team. The Steelers' offers have been more than fair and way above the going RB market value. And how could we have signed him for $12 million? As I recall, we offered him that and Bell's agent accepted it and then Bell blew the offer up. Colbert needs to stand pat because it's a fiscally sound decision, not so he can win an ego battle with the biggest egomaniac in the league.

• Agree Agree x 6
  25. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Exactly what I wanted to say. If fans on the internet get you so worked up, you're mentally weak.

• Agree Agree x 1