1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Paper Research

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by raeboyer0, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Was it that obvious?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I have so much Pittsburgh clothing that after knowing someone for almost a year and hanging out regularly I showed up one day wearing a non-black n gold shirt and they couldn't believe it. I refuse to eat any ketchup other than Heinz which my wife still laughs about or get embarrassed from when we're out to eat. All my vehicles have some sort of Pittsburgh Sports decal or license plate on them. My relatives name their pets from Pittsburgh players. I have not done that yet but probably will before I pass away. When I watch a game I will have to put the volume on a certain players number. If the game is not going well, I will change the volume. If they lose the volume will not be reset to that number til a victory and a good game by said player. I have severe mood swings before, during and after games. My wife prefers to do the shopping when any games are on so that she doesn't have to watch me tune everything else out. I prepare meals according to degree of importance of games and opposing teams. For instance, Bills would be wings, Dolphins would be fish, Ect....I don't eat anything during a Browns game. Finally I spend way too much time but seemingly not enough on this web site.

Hope this helps, Good luck with your paper!

3. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    For me, lots of alcohol and blood pressure medication

4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Ain’t that the truth. :drinks:

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Yup far too much time. It's work to be fan for sure.. Requires so much effort. Players think they have it rough and have to prepare. lol

6. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    And TTF never pays my expenses claims!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1