1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Burfict could be out of Cincy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 14, 2018.

1. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I thought it was a penalty to hit a QB low.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Are you kidding me? He went straight for Ben's knee while also twisting his ankle simultaneously to the exact timing of the hit. That could easily have ended any QB's career and probably would have resulted is a full year suspension if it were against Brady instead of Ben.

Not to throw all the concentration on that hit many other hits were incredibly ignorant as well including kneeing Ben in the playoffs which was not shown.

Vontaz is, has been, and always will be a dirty player period. There's a reason that such a rare incredible talent coming out of college went completely undrafted. Every team knew the boneheaded risk he brings. Don't expect him to change any time soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    You cant hit em low or high. Diving at the back of someone's legs is dirty? They used to play football, I dont know what this garbage is nowadays. I didnt think it was viscious when Mitchell hit Smith low last yr either. Gentle pro football lol.

4. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    And outside of steeler nation our beloved Hines Ward is one of the dirtiest cheap shot artists to ever play the game.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Dont get me wrong I cherish all memories of 86 but if you think he's not hated by other fans and players you're just in denial. I have close friends who are bengals and ravens fans and they've always despised Ward. Scary thing about Burfict is as his skills decline his play will probably become even more dirty.

6. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Gruden loves everyone. Gruden is nauseating.

7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Why be in denile when you can be in the Ohio or Mon or Allegheny.:cool:

8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    :no2: