1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I agree with Colin

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Watt Wack, Feb 19, 2018.

1. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I've been a die-hard Steelers fan since '79... and I always pick the Patriots to win, because 95% of the time, they do beat the Steelers since Brady has been QB for Pats.... Belichick the HC. The Patriots have OWNED the Steelers since 2002 and this is a FACT. Nothing has changed and nothing will change until Tom Brady retires. Because Tomlin sure as hell ain't gonna coach the Steelers to a playoff victory over the Patriots as long as Brady is the starting QB and Belichick is HC.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Colin calls himself " THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN SPORTS" LOL

3. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Colin has a very PUNCHABLE face...and even more PUNCHABLE voice ..

4. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    I like him. He is right on the $ instead of just regurgitating what everyone else is saying; he actually applies thought and critical thinking.

5. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

6. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Yeah he is ALWAYS right on the $ Screenshot_2018-02-20-13-13-01.png

7. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    Oh yea, no one else got that game wrong. When it comes to these Steelers, he is dead on: undisciplined, loosely run team that underachieves.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day....

EDIT: the thing about the sb is that leading up to the AFC title game he said NO WAY pats are good enough to win the sb ,they got no pass rush , and no defense. ...he said pats might get there (sb) but no way they will win it....but then he picks them to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
  10. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    I am pretty sure not the 1st time a talking head switched their minds and was wrong. And it's not as if the game couldn't have easily went either way.

11. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
  12. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
  13. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Cowdung is a seahawks fan. He is still chaffed about losing Super Bowl XL. Duct tape would be a great mouth addition for this tool...

14. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    He's a Patriots homer, he says things just to put a hot take out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    I know what Collin is all about. He's been around for a very long time in this biz and is actually very well respected with in the sports business. He's also a respected writer. Given that he works in the sports opinion business and makes most of his $ off of covering the NFL and giving his opinions on the NFL...I think it's a safer bet that he does have sources throughout the league...he's not a johnny come lately radio hack...the guy has been around and he as relationships with in the NFL and the entire industry. So give me an f'in break people... acting like you some how have more reliable info then he does is a bit ridiculous. He's not making insane statements based off of nothing...he's laying out supporting facts...and btw has been told by his sources that his opinion of Tomlin and Ben is spot on. Maybe he made the whole thing up... and he's a fraud? Maybe his entire career doing this is all based on BS? I guess I'm going to go with the facts and what I know about CC. He's respected in the business for a reason. Just because you don't like what he has to say doesn't make him wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  16. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Sorry buddy but i will disagree. I have some good friends that work for sports radio and tv stations. I know what his reputation is. Especially in the south. For everyone you want to think respects him. I can probably name 3 that dont. That is just a fact in my world

17. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    That sounds like you like him because he's saying what you already think. Which is kind of the opposite of 'critical thinking'.

(If he's adding something that you haven't already thought of in support of your view, then fair enough.)

18. Watt Wack

Jul 29, 2017
    Fact of the matter is he does his job: gets ratings and has people read his stuff. That's his job.

19. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I used to tune into his show a ways back but now he just seems to spew stuff to be controversial.

I dont waste my time on him anymore.