1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fed up with "The Clowns"

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by franklydefecting, Jan 7, 2018.

1. franklydefecting

franklydefecting New Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Was a Browns fan when I was young. Some good moments, great games and a sound rivalry with The Steelers.

But that all ended in the 1990's, when The Cleveland Browns I grew up with was shipped off to some other city. Any smack I ever spoke about The Steelers died with the real Browns because I really appreciated how Steelers fans stood up in support of us.

Build them a brand new stadium and give them a chance, everyone told me.

Now- we have this disgrace wearing the uniform of a once great team. This team now called "The Cleveland Browns" is nothing less than the biggest fraud in NFL history.

After years of humiliation, the 0-16 season is just the cherry on the top of this s--t sundae. This team is an insult to the memory of the Cleveland Browns.

I am hopping over "The Wall", defecting to being a Steeler's Fan.

I am through with these losers.

FranklyDefecting

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Welcome aboard!!

Grow up near Cleveland?

3. franklydefecting

Jan 7, 2018
    Born and raised ! Moved back home almost 20 years ago after being away for a while.

4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Not there now, but grew up in Lake County

5. franklydefecting

Jan 7, 2018
  6. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
  7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Hello and welcome

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Welcome! Oddly, I became a Steelers fan because the Chargers traded my favorite player...............to the Browns!

9. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Welcome to the board!

My dad is a Browns fan, and I know all about the disdain for Art Model and the move to Baltimore. He's been a huge Browns fan all his life, and this year he told me he just has no interest in watching football anymore because there's nothing to get excited about as a Browns fan, so I'm trying to win him over, too.

10. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Are the Flats back and rocking these days? Used to be in the 90's, then totally went kerplunk in 2000's. We used to rock it there.

11. Go 'lers

Go 'lers Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    My girlfriend and I just visited a friend in Cleveland this past weekend and stayed near the Flats. That area has seriously been built up since I last visited. Very nice restaurants, bars, condos, didn't think I was gonna get stabbed. What more could you ask for!

12. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Good recommendation!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1