1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Dynasty vs Patriots Dynasty

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by francobettis, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Like the Steelers of the 90's. Lost tons of players and kept rolling.

2. aces4me

aces4me Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    It just doesn't seem useful to define it as something that will never happen again. Same team same coach same QB is probably as good as we are going to get in this era.

3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    true, jackson was a beast. Hey, big bad bill took the browns to the playoffs, that alone... lol

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    We're lucky the Browns fired Bill and moved. The only thing that would be worse than NE winning all these SB's is if it was Cleveland having the success :maintete:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017

I put Brady/ bilI cheat up there with Lance Armstrong /Barry Bonds /and Pete rose....

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Eli Manning and the Giants tho...

7. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    what i mean there always there, like a gnat lol

8. BlueSteel

BlueSteel Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2016
    let us not forget these HOF'rs that contributed to the Pat's dynasty.

1. the Tuck Rule

2. dumbass Pete Carroll not giving the ball to Lynch at the 1 yd line.

3. Epic meltdown/thrown game by the Falcons in last years SB.

The Steelers dynasty of the 70's never had those kind of gift's!!

9. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    F Brady & the Pats. Why is every other topic on here about these toolbags. We are 2 vs their 5 in the modern era. The coaches have the same problems the fans have, focusing on the Pats.

10. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Yeah I still don't get it, how can someone as great as brady can lose 2 times to the same team, specially one that was 18-0..how's that possible for Mr son of God to be spanked twice by sons of manning.....NOBODY ever owned montana ..

Mr brady takes his undefeated team to the sb and has a chance to make the 72 dolphins to shut up yet he can't beat the lowly 9_7 giants......people who call this man the greatest of all time ,I'll go hang out with eli who OWNS the so call greatest of all time .

11. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    1105_EliGatorade.jpg

No. Thats not what you meant, you are just grasping ...

12. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    New rules favor offense.

Defenses of 80s and early 90s would have been able to stop Brady more often.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Whether they were there the whole time or not, there's Moss, Bruschi, Harrison, Seau, Vrabel(?) Gronk, Amendola(?), Ty Law(?), Lawyer Milloy, That guy who's on NFLN now, I think he wore #55................. A lot of good players have contributed. The myth that Brady has done everything with nobodies is a crock of poo-poo!

14. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Oh ok... yeah... nobody... :lolol:

15. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Lawyer malloy = average at best
    Ty law = average at best
    Amendola =terrible with good moments

All those players are scrubs, brady is the main piece here...

Seau = wanted a free ring before retiring
    Harrison = steelers are dumb so they released him .

Randy moss= wanted a ring before retirement.

Even BSPN guys have said it, it's brady that makes his average teammates look good...

16. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    And you’re denying greatness because of hate lol

17. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

Harrison won’t make the HOF. Ward has a better shot, but isn’t a shoe in by any stretch of the imagination. Way too early to put Bell in the HOF. Polamalu and Ben are pretty much the only guarantees on that list. I think Faneca deserves it, but not sure he’s guaranteed either.

18. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Not at all, I think brady is a great system qb, I just think we will never know what happend during the 1st 3 sbs ,during spygate and we never will, I just have a hard time trusting the league that came out and said nothing to see here ....therefore I will always question brady/billicheat s accomplishments ....I think robert kraft has a huge wallet and I feel like roger owes him for deflategate.

Listen, when you have the whole general public come out and say the officials in a way screwed the jax last nite, or they say something like refs always favor the pats, I don't wanna believe them but I believe them, I think the whole system inside gillette stadium is crooked, thats why I have a hard time accepting their accomplisment as legit ...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    KISS Dynasty was the best.

Actually it wasn’t.

20. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Nonsense. These guys were all good to very good. The "scrubs" were HOF worthy with other teams. They didn't lose their ability when they went to NE. Of course Tommy the cheater will be in the HOF but, he had help! As his big mouth wife said, He can't throw the ball and catch the ball too! Whn I put down Harrison, I mean Rodney Harrison!

21. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    As much as I hate the pats and brady it is quite impressive. I do not think we will ever see something like it again. He could have won more superbowls and possibly lost some, but the record is where it stands now. Most dynasties in the NFL prior had more big names. Cowboys/Niners had QBs, RBs, WRs, line, and D superstars. Same with the Steelers of the 70s. The patriots do have very good players Gronk, Ty Law, Vrabel, Moss, Wes, etc but the way they change people out and keep it going with 2 main pieces being Brady and Belicheck is what is the most impressive. Maybe there will be at most 5 HOF Brady teammates and I wouldn't consider Moss to be one of em tho he did play with Pats. No way Welker gets in.

We like to think of the steelers way, but with social media I think the steelers way is getting a bit confusing. Seems players adhere to the patriots(belicheck) way much more.

22. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

No way ever you knew whom these guys were if they did not catch passEs from brady ...lol....just like no way in hell people knew who Gisselle Bunchen was until she dated tom brady....and we are suppose to believe she is the richest model ever...or like the hottest model ever of all time of human race of mankind...

23. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    That's football, all pieces are replaceable but QB...maybe that's why they all wear helmets but fans ALWAYS know where the qb is lined up, becaus they came to see the qb not OL or LT .

24. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

How do you know that ? I mean shady brady was a 5th rd er fat scrub , whom benefitted from cutting corners, oh I am sure we see another one soon...unless you kinda old....no offense ..

25. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    green font!