1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you root for now?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelcitian, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    If you even do at all? Hard to root for the Jags after that. maybe to beat the Pats and root against the Pats to lose the Super Bowl?

2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Jaguars and Vikings. I don't like the Eagles. If Jags make the Super Bowl... root for them. If the Jaguars win a lombardi and whip the Patriots in the process... the Steelers loss by a few points and total defensive collapse won't seem so bad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    HUGE Jax fan here!! For this week.

• Like Like x 3
  4. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Anyone but New England. I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't them. I'm just so sick of that team.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. blitz_burgh

blitz_burgh

Nov 15, 2011
    Honestly it looks like NE has a cakewalk to a Superbowl win. But I'm rooting now for Vikings. Winning a Superbowl at home would be a cool story.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Agreed on the Jaguars. Let them beat the Pats then hope for a good Superbowl. I want a Vikings vs Jaguars Superbowl with Minnesota winning it al

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2016
    vikes

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    You mean like we thought we had a cakewalk Sunday???

The jags will throw brady around like a rag doll in this game!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Steelcitian

Sep 6, 2017
    Ramsey guaranteed they are winning the Super Bowl so their fate is sealed.

10. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Jaguars and Vikings. Probably pull for the jags overall since they’re never been to the Super Bowl.

11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
  12. blitz_burgh

blitz_burgh

Nov 15, 2011
    Speak for yourself. I never thought it would be a cakewalk. I thought the Steelers would win but I didn't think it was going to be easy. They kicked our butts earlier in the season and I didn't forget that game. Oh and our coaches are suspect at best in game planning. This is New England we are talking about, I expect them to be ready for the Jags and expect them to beat them pretty convincingly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Steelcitian

Sep 6, 2017
    You know Bortles is going up there and laying an egg.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    I hope the Vikings take it. But I'm not watching another game. No interest at all.

The quality of the NFL is terrible. I don't believe the games are fair competition. The officiating is worse then ever and the league has no real plan to prevent tampering with officials. After seeing what I've seen this season there has to be some officials getting paid off . We can't be so naive to think it doesn't or can't happen. It's happened in every major sport on earth..but 1 supposedly.

Yea the NFL is so well run and they pay such close attention to the quality of their officiating...that could never happen. :rolleyes:. One of the franchises was stealing playbooks, video taping practices, deflating balls, and had a code breaker on staff for several years and NO ONE knew about it. How can a system that complex with hundreds of employees and coaches not leak this out? How did the NFL NOT know the patriots cheated their way to 2 super bowls? If they were going to those lengths...you think they didn't hack computers or listen in on head sets? please ..that's so easy I'm surprised they bothered with the other stuff. Opponents believe they were bugging the locker rooms. But NO way is an official going to take bribes into an off shore bank account that can not be traced. There's no motive or $ on games why would anyone even want to do such a thing. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I'm not watching Jaguars vs. Patriots. If Jaguars pull out a miracle and win... I'll watch the Super Bowl. I refuse to watch Patriots. Hate that f**ken team.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Any team to knock Eagles out!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I said the same as the OP in another thread. Jags fan this week and then whoever plays them in the SB. Hopefully the Vikes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Is it wrong of me to hope Kim John yung misfires one of his missiles and it hits Gillette stadium:shrug:

• Like x 2
    • Hilarious x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Very Optimistic x 1
  19. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012
    NE will expose the Jags for the "average team" they actually are and for the staff n players of Pittsburgh... watch, learn and weep!

As to the prize would like to see a home team Philly win the Lombardi, but thinking the Vikes rides the parade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Iowasteelersfan784

Iowasteelersfan784 Active Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Im mainly rooting for the Vikings. I do hope that the Jags can go into Foxboro and beat the *'s. But problem with this theory, I think the Steelers did show the world how to get past that tough secondary for the Jags. Even though we lost, we did put up some yardage against the Jags. And you know Hoodie and Co. will take an advantage of this. Let just hope that the Jags offense can do enough to keep them in the game.

21. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Vikings, Jags, Eagles if I'm forced too. But I despise all things Philly. I went to college at IUP, and it had a bunch of Eagles fans there. Bunch of smack talkers who never won a thing. You think there were the greatest franchise ever if you talked to them.
    But still I'd root for the Eagles over the Pats.

Anyone but New England is where I'm at.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I’m rooting for New England maybe brady will retire?

Maybe

23. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I’ll be rooting for the missile to not survive the ground!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Would love to see Jags and Vikes in SB. With MN getting the victory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    I always root for the afc team except one, if they make it i'll be an nfc fan for one day.

• Agree Agree x 1