1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Betis's angriest runs on Good Morning Football

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WinTheNorth, Jan 4, 2018.

1. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Happened to be watching during breakfast today and they had The Bus on as a guest for a short segment... was great to see him. At the end, one of the guys shared a video of his "angriest" runs and, of course, they showed the Urlacher "play". The Bus was joking that he was at (or heard about??) an autograph signing sessions where someone asked Urlacher to sign a picture of that play lmao.

Just wanted to share...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr F

Mr F Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Probably THE most fun game I've ever been at! My biggest memory, other than the play shown above, was when it started snowing and the whole stadium cheered the snow!

• Like Like x 1
  3. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Bus slamming into Ray Lewis sticks in my mind. Both went down hard and both popped right back up.

4. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    It`s a great moment in time. Urlacher`s body was in poor position to tackle and he was easy road kill.

The worst road kill moment was that Bungle player. He literally looked like road kill as he disappeared under The Bus.

5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    That to me would be a killer collectible. Framed and matted with autographs by Bettis and Urlacher.

6. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I used to love Berman on NFL Prime Time when they he would do Bettis TD runs. "Steelers, second and goal from the five, and you know what's coming next!" Then he'd do car wreck like sound effects as the Bus plowed over several defenders. Good times!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Do you really think that overrated Urlacher would autograph that stomping :lolol: BEEP BEEP!

8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    If he needs money lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    They showed that one too.. the cast was LOVING it... They actually showed the Bengals one over and over again.

10. The Renegade

The Renegade Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    His one run against Tampa Bay is my all time favorite. I wish they included that one as well.