1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Team MDP?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by JackAttack 5958, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Bud Dupree

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Stephon Tuitt

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. Javon Hargrave

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Artie Burns

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. Martavis Bryant

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  6. Sean Davis

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. Mike Mitchell

14 vote(s)
    24.6%
  8. Eli Rogers

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  9. Other (please explain)

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    TTF should add a filter that does not allow Harrison to be used in any forum posts. Consider it a swear word

2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Could be like the old forum when we talked about Lebeau. "bad word" Harrison.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Artie Burns. Seems obvious.

How did Eli get a vote, who was expecting anything out of that guy. Id guess PWP but hes probably blaming Ben for it :lolol:

And Jack, you just cant help yourself can you. 12-3, you just need to find stuff to complain about! :smiley1:

• Like Like x 1
  4. RobertoC#21

RobertoC#21 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    I voted for Eli Rogers. We kept him over promising players like Ayers and Coates and he has flat put disappointed. I can guarantee that Coates or one of the cast off WR's would have had more production than Rogers. This lack of production has placed more attention on AB, Bryant and even JJ or McDonald.

5. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I voted other:

James Harrison

6. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I think they meant members of the Steelers. Al is a member of the Patriots

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    THAT is even better! :lolol:

8. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Hey, we can't rest on our laurels here. :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    There are no official stats for over-pursuit leading to wide open running lanes, number of times failing to pick up a receiver entering a DBs zone or looking into the backfield while a receiver runs a vertical right passed you (close enough to nearly brush uniforms). There are also no official stats for missed tackles that I’m aware of, but SteelersDepot tracks them and has Davis down for 22 (vs. 8 for Mitchell who gets called out all the time for missed tackles). You have to put his game in perspective and actually watch the All-22 tape after the game and not rely on the limited number of official stats. Watch the All-22 of the second Ravens game. His screw ups were impactful, and were DUMB.

Also, his positive stats and good plays are part of the reason that I find him to be the most disappointing player. He shows so many flashes of being good, but his screw-ups are killers, and they happen far too frequently. On one play he’ll make a great stop on a running back catching a pass, and then the next play give it all back, and then some, by completely blowing his assignment. He definitely holds my unofficial team record for the number of times I’ve yelled “what were you thinking?” at the TV screen in one season.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. NickSteel

NickSteel Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Other - Silverback. Nothing more disappointing than an all-time great failing to ride off into the sunset gracefully.

11. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Hopefully we nab a safety and transition him to Free Safety as Mike Mitchell's time has come. No reason to continually keep Sean in a position where his instincts are not very good.

Someone like Ronnie Harrison, Justin Reid, Terrell Edmunds or Marcus Allen (PSU) would be good fits for certain.

12. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    toss up between Burns and Bryant. Went with Burns though due to him being 1st rounder.