1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If the Steelers don't beat the Patriots

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

put me on the list .. I actually wanted injury to come to Brady. I hate myself. Thats bad

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    We're not doomed against the Bengals. It wouldn't surprise me if we see another dreaded, late-season Tomlin egg-lay.

3. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    With the emergence and success of the No Huddle I feel better going through the rest of this season.

Look Brady is going to get his. The Offense is going to have to go toe to toe. I feel we have a better Defense then the cheats but the Defense isn't going to secure the win, Ben and the Offense are.

On to bungleland. And hoping that they don't fire Marvin Lewis. He's doing a solid job folks...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017

Honestly though Steelers have way more haters than pats do...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yeah I can't stand those kind of people lol. You think patriots would put up with that?

:D

ok ok I will stop

6. HeinzMustard

Nov 18, 2015
    I don't find any humor in what I'm saying. I wish the Steelers were more competitive against the Patriots. Sadly, the Steelers are a total debacle when matched up against the Patriots. I'm not joking or trolling. Just being honest.

7. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    you act like we NEVER beat them. We are 2-10 vs Brady in his career. that's a 16% win percentage my friend.
    tenor.gif

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Brady missed practice with a sore achilles yesterday. Apparently its been sore for a couple weeks now. Also nursing an arm injury.

Achilles is the big one. This is what I thought would happen, when you hit 40, **** changes. He may want to play 5 more years and given how he is playing, would probably do so effectively, its just I dont think his body will let him play 5 more years.

Injuries already popping up.

I can hear it now though, if this does end up derailing his season and we win it all, we can only win when Brady is hurt.

Id rather beat the Pats with Brady but Ill enjoy the SB just as much either way should we win it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    one game at a time please..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    It's not so much that Steelers are not competitive vs the pats it's just that in the regular season pats do better than steelers and comes playoffs pitt has to go to ne...only if steelers played as consistant as the pats do during regular season, the playoffs would be played in pitt instead of ne...the thing is lots of team don't care about home field advantage in the playoffs ,due to any given Sunday menthality,pats however every yr they work or cheat real hard to get that #1 seed,because they know playing away could results in a loss....when was the last time pats had to TRAVEL for a playoffs game ?

11. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Yeah dolphins REALLY messed him up, he took some crazy hit in that game ..

As far as beating the pats with brady, I don't care, I just don' wanna see those a holes lift their 6th.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    He also missed a day of practice last week, came back to throw 3 or 4 touchdowns last week. I think his sore achilles is more a precaution thing. I agree long term his body will catch up to him.

13. HeinzMustard

Nov 18, 2015
    The Steelers are 0-3 in AFC Championships vs. the Patriots over the past 20 years. The only playoff win over the Patriots was provided by Kordell Stewart and the '97 Steelers.

Edit: the victory over the Pats with Kordell was divisional round, not AFC Championship. Still... Patriots own the Steelers in the playoffs since Brady has been QB for Pats.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Precaution or not, means its sore. Bad bad football injury to have.

He killed the Dolphins (4 TDs) but they also beat him up.

Going to be interesting to see how the rest of his season goes.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Yup, he will take a beating before the playoffs starts, that's for sure...

16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Honestly I don't care. IF that means us winning it all then so be it. Style points and QB's taken down to win a trophy don't matter.

Dream scenario would be beat pats in the championship and then Cowboys in the superbowl. Probably wouldn't survive the heart attack, but they can dump primanti sandwhiches in my casket lol.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  18. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Still there are not enough hits on him. At least real good shots. I mean snout shots lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    At least one of those (Ben's rookie year) was when all of the Spygate stuff was happening, but nobody knew about it yet. That AFC championship game was one of the ones under scrutiny later. I've always believed that game would have had a different outcome had the Cheats not been cheating.

20. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Wouldn't that be funny if Pats lose brady due to a major injury week 14 ? Lol

Seems like billicheat couldn't care less about bradys health ,leaving him in there during garbage time.

21. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
  22. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    MADDEN CURSE ...TIC TOC TIC TOC

23. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    My co-worker is flying to Miami this weekend for the Dolphins/Pats game. I have put in a request that the Dolphins D get to Brady and hit him..hard.

24. aces4me

aces4me Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Is this message confused or time travelling?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have no idea what that means