1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If the playoffs were to start next week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dd63, Nov 19, 2017.

1. dd63

dd63 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2017
    The Ravens would hold the sixth spot. For all their bumbling, fumbling and otherwise horrible play, they would still be in the postseason dance. Not sure if this say more about their resiliency or about the lack of quality football teams in the AFC. :shrug:

2. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Lack of quality football teams in the afc .its a 2 team show ,steelers ,pats...either one will win the sb this yr....forget nfc they are JV .

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    And they would lose to the Jaguars.

Steelers are going to win the division, against the Ravens in two weeks. Baltimore might as well not get a high draft pick.

4. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Well the Watson injury has changed things for the Texans, I have no clue what the deal is with the Raiders and Denver's D just can't carry that team anymore. The Ravens are 5-5 and if the Seahawks lose tomorrow night they will be 6-4 with a few other teams. So it isn't like the NFC is that much ahead of the AFC, not going to argue they do have a lot better teams fighting for the 6 spot than the AFC has, jmo

5. The Renegade

The Renegade Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    One of my nfl philosophies is that the Ravens aren’t out of it until they’re out of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Steelers89

Steelers89 Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Ravens winning isn't the worst thing in the world. I mean who wouldn't want them to make the playoffs, get curb stomped, and bring back thst coaching staff. Oh..low draft pick too!! Them losing out and fetting competent coaches isn't good for the Steelers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Watch them beat us LOL

8. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Divisional games are dangerous, it could go either way, pats remaining games are all with jets,mia,buff...1 steelers ....having said that I can easily see them winning all their games before the Steelers game, idk if I can say that about pitt.....patriots have and automatic 6 wins in their backpocket every yr for playing in afc e.....steelers don't.

9. Mr F

Mr F Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2016
    I applaud you sir for that of which I am uncapable! which is thinking beyond the week-to-week. I can NEVER bring myself to root for the Ravens.

10. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    AFC is down this year, looks like a 2 horse race. But always remember on any given Sunday LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Lack of talent in the AFC, easy. The Ravens are an absolutely horrible football team right now.

But, with their defense, they can make some noise if they make the dance... probably not a lot, but it's possible.

12. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    :nono:

(Oh yeah, reverse-jinx!)

I mean, yeah!! lol

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Outside of pats/ steelers afc is complete garbage ....

14. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Yesterday I had to sit thru chargers vs bills game....I changed the channel to Comedy Central after first 5 min.

15. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    How could you tell the difference?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Don’t write off the Jags. They are on a 4 game win streak and have a good defense. If they get hot, they will be tough. Plus, based on something in the back of my brain, they aren’t a guaranteed win if we play them in the playoffs.

17. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    I'd be okay with the Ravens getting in at 6, provided the Steelers were the #2 seed. That way they could beat the #3 seed and then go to New England and take care of them. They've always historically played the Patriots very tough. Do I think they have a shot this year? Probably not with that lousy offense.

18. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    You beat me to it...lol

19. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I wouldn't go that far, I think on any given day KC and the Jags could be pretty good. Also KC might be slumping at the right time and what I mean is they could be getting hot at the end of the season and that means a lot.

20. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    The Eagles are laughing at you, or would be if they read this. Philadelphia is the best team in the league right now.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    My tv has closed captioning. .

22. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Unless somebody else besides brady or Big Ben holds that sb trophy in the end I am not buying the hype of nfc yet....I keep having flashbacks of how CAR was suppose to destroy Denver in the sb...yet old man manning beats the young and talented cam newton and CAR s insane defense .

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    None of which is relevant to the team with the best record in the league.

24. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017

Sure kc and jags are good for now, come playoffs both those teams are one and done.....it always comes down to the so called the USUAL SUSPECTS. .pitt /ne

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    True however you can't over look these guys. I guess I am not as "confident" or cocky are you are cause KC has talent up and down that roster and the Jags have defense. At some point the usual suspect will change, it always happens. Prime example your Cheats how did they do the years before Brady and Billy? I think the usual suspects back then were the Bills and the Fish no? Always is a very strong word to use.............jmo