1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Players were cracking up over Bryant report

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
  2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Maurkice said we traded him for his brother, Mike. :lolol::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. TheTerribleOwl

TheTerribleOwl Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2017
  4. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Lol...glad the team is using this for fuel

5. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Love it!

I really like this team, so I hope we can continue to use this, move forward and kick some ass come playoffs.

6. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Not surprised as pretty much every little thing that gets reported, whether small or big, gets way overblown anyway.

7. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Especially by Ian Rappaport. He seems to be so he’ll bent on breaking news first that he doesn’t do the kind of fact checking that a credible reporter would do.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I like that they interviewed Haden for the article. What a great way to show the climate difference between a bad team and a good team. Also gave me a glimpse to see how much he appreciates playing for the Steelers. Those that appreciate the opportunity (I mean really appreciate it) are the guys that make this team so special.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    They may be dropping some stuff on purpose then. Just to see who bites...

10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    He is proof that any idiot can post on the internet.

I think I just proved the same point. :huh:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Yeah I especially like these comments from Haden. His level of confidence is infectious

“Stuff happens each and every week. We hear different things. It's so funny, just because we have such a good team. We're so talented. I know that on Sunday, when we go onto the football field, we have a great chance of winning. Every week we go out there, if we don't mess it up, we should win every game. The football side of it is what makes me not worry too much because that's what matters. On Sundays, we can perform with the best of them.”

• Like Like x 1
  12. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I thought it was funny that Gorman called Bryant a play-making receiver. He should have written "former play-making receiver."

13. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    We can expect a couple of long throws towards Bryant tomorrow.

Looks like this is how stuff works with the Steelers playcalling: you want the football? ok, so make some drama around your lack of opportunities and next week you'll get them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Ian Rapoport reported Bryant will be a bigger part of the offense today, no more subbing with Eli and JuJu.

15. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    :facepalm:

16. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    So long as they get to biz at hand... I enjoy the clowning as a team to the supposed drama. Grow together, smash together.

17. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Well that didn't pan out. Both Eli and Ju Ju had catches. Bryant was MIA again. With him bad mouthing teammates, he could wind up being a problem in the locker room.

Trade him to a bad team who will have a higher draft pick. Do the Browns or 49ers have any more good players who are looking to leave those train wrecks? Let Bryant spend the rest of the season on a winless team and see how he likes that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
  21. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    But but but...AB is supposed to be the cancer!! Just ask SDOT.

I know, I know. Martavis was a happy, healthy WR and AB got to him. His selfishness and antics turned Bryant into the malcontent he is today.

Damn that AB and his wanting the ball!! Bryant never wanted it before and now he is demanding it. I say throw the rest of our games, trade AB, and move up in next year's draft to pick first! That way we get our replacement for Ben and build this team around Bryant, the TRUE threat at wide out.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  22. HawkeyeJames

HawkeyeJames Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    At this point it may become addition by subtraction. Bryant has all the tools to be a top WR but it is a team game. If he wants the ball and be the #1 guy send him to a bad team and let him deal with losing most games. Ask AJ Green how things are going in Cincy. Or ask Joe Haden how things were in Cleveland. The grass is definitely not greener elsewhere but you can't keep a guy who will be a locker room cancer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Problem is, we won't find Ben's replacement in the 4th or 5th round because that's the most we're getting for this turd. I say turd because of how he's acting and playing. I don't blame him for wanting the ball, every player wants the ball but then earn it by playing hard every play. He's going through the motions at this point and it shows. Teams don't respect him or his deep threat abilities anymore. When you can single cover this guy on a weekly basis, thats a problem. Prior to the Chiefs game that was mostly Ben's fault, but he woke up and was damn sharp in the Bungals game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Just can't seem to get a W and on to the next opponent without some BS drama... It's really sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Maybe he needs to be more involved to find his rhythm...? If he’s seeing so few targets—and not much other than go routes—then I can understand (even if disagree) with his position.

He’s blocking pretty well and diligently, so I can’t say he’s just going through the motions.

• Agree Agree x 1