1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How great was it to see Harrison out there?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Watt Wack, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    He one of my all time favorite Steeler players. I was crushed when he went to Cincinasty but I'm glad he returned home.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Maybe this year we will see it.

3. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Deebo's gonna be missed that's for sure, hes the epitome of Steeler Football. HOF

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I am as happy as anyone Harrison made it in to the game and did what i know he can do. Man crush, heck, there is a small but plausible possibility I could leave my wife for Harrison. I only wonder how and the heck he continues to get bigger. When I first saw him, I thought he accidentally put is jersey on his legs. It wasn't until he ran out onto the field that I realized my mistake!

• Like Like x 1
  5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    HGH :shrug:

6. Steel Acorn

Steel Acorn Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I wonder if the team would rally around "Let's win one for Deebo" the way they did for Bettis?

7. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Might be risky with someone who can readily freeze water at a glance without really even trying especially when you consider his QB sack or open-field tackle celebration............................which is non-existent. I'd just do it and then tell him afterwards it was all for him. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    He's a classy guy, He didn't moan and complain that he didn't even get to dress for two games.

He did poke fun at it though on his facebook account.

A true professional. Most people in any profession would just buy their time, and wait to be shown the door.

He kept lifting, training, working, and then he comes in and makes a game deciding play.

Now he's the 1st Steelers player with 80 career sacks. Quite Impressive, he is really quite the story.

Harrison didn't really make an NFL roster until he was about 26 or 27. He was even in NFL Europe for a few seasons, When that was going on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Spock

Spock Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Harrison is my all time favorite linebacker. It's not just his physical performance, but also the attitude he exudes on the field which improves the play of the rest of the team. A mistake to not play him. Similar to the way they let Ward go too early. The entire team had a subpar year and I attribute part of that to a lack of on field leadership. Same with Harrison. His presence enhances the play around him.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    It's not starting out that way. Heck, Ben doesn't even seem like he is trying to win one for Ben.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    And the way Ravens did for Ray Lewis. Why not?

12. theRealeHarris

theRealeHarris Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Deebo could suit up for another season after this. But I'll take a "win it for Deebo" season anytime. Time for Big Ben and Deebo to lead their going away parties...

13. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    I love letting the young guns learn, but there's no reason not to play Deebo in the big moments. Dude is incredible.