1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop with the political talk

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steel_Elvis, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swann_88

swann_88 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    if you don't like the protests then ask yourself this:
    what am I doing to make things better so that people don't feel the need to protest?

for as long as I've been watching the main goal of Steelers football has been impose your will, don't be pushed around
    once Friday happened there was no way in my mind that the Steelers could not do something and still be the Steelers

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    What's a little looney is posting about the Attorney General in a thread started by a moderator titled "Stop With The Political Talk" :smiley1:

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    The AG, like the POTUS, has brought up the issue. The fans can't stop talking because they won't either.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011

I did. And I wasn't shocked that he would stand up for bad cops. And believe me, there are thousands of horrible men in blue, hiding behind badges. I am not saying Steelcop is one of them, but I know a lot of cops, and many of them are racist pieces of you know what. There are thousands more who aren't, who are wearing the shield to protect and serve with honor. But it's time the good, honorable cops start calling out the bad ones. If Steelcop is offended, he needs to start looking at the reasons for the early protests. If he thinks "Ferguson" (the correct spelling, btw) is a lie, what does he think of Philando Castile's death? No defending that. And no defending the acquittal, either.

That said, the protests this past weekend had NOTHING to do with the police. That part is over. They were protesting the POTUS.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I think my point might have been missed.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.