1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Where was Harrison

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerGlenn, Sep 24, 2017.

1. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Failure to adjust quick enough . Forcing players to play even though another guy shows better tape .Watching a player have a bad game and not switch him out . The reason I believe they do it is confidence . IMO they fear hurting the confidence of a player to much.

IMO forcing them to play when not ready is worse in the long run than giving them the hook.

2. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Reading this thread convinces me even more we have coaching issues.

3. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

Now thats funny!!! Tomlin looks small next to Debo.:roflmao:

4. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    This is also my biggest problem with the coaches, failure to adjust quick enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Gotcha.

I wouldn't agree that's the case for all the players you mentioned though. Sweed did'n't figure that much at all while he was here. Cockerill wasn't anywhere near as bad as you thought. And Bell is the starting RB, with nobody proven behind him, so they aren't going to pull him in the 2nd quarter or anything.

I didn't understand why they didn't put Watson in more on short yardage situations, and leaving Connor out all game was a headscratcher. At the same time, we had opportunities to set up the run wth the passing game, but the execution was appalling.