1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Alverez/Golovkin fight?

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by Diamond, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    I watched that fight last night and Golovkin clearly won the fight, I think the draw was pre planned to set up a rematch but Ganady won the fight and he did retain all 4 of his title crowns in a draw anyway: The undercard fights were piss poor you would think that idiot Del a Hoya could find better match ups for an undercard considering the price of PPV we paid to see his promotion.......

2. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    I thought Triple G should have won also.

3. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    It's all a rip off, but if fans want to pay for it they will bring it to you.

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Just like NFL tickets are a ripoff, but paying 80 bucks to see this fight compared to spending big bucks to fly to vegas and paying 2K for a ticket was a bargain in my opinion, my sons wanted to see the fight so I treated them to it, so the time spent with them was worth it, pizza beer and buffalo wings was on me as well and a good time was had...............

• Like Like x 1
  5. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I watched the fight as well. I went into Buffalo Wild Wings and they had it on. I also thought GGG won, but that one judge who scored it 118-110 Alvarez - wtf???

Terence Crawford is still my favorite boxer right now. Different weight class I know.

6. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    TC is definitely the man.....he could beat you any way you want. Very impressive boxer and puncher...the body shot he landed in his last fight was brutal......I felt it from my house.

• Like Like x 1