1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

i hate the ravens, bengals, chargers, pats

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by HinesWardHOF, May 12, 2013.

1. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    that should do it to start... be cool to see a poll here if TTF can do that... least fav NFL team? least fav NFL coach? least fav NFL player?

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I agree with those teams but, in a different order. Least favorite team? Chokers! Least favorite coach? Jim Harbaugh, hands down!

3. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I have a hard time hating the Chargers. A team has to be relevant before I can hate them.

It's the same as the Browns. I want to hate them because they are supposed to be our rival, but there's no passion and without passion there's not much hatred. They simply don't matter.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I've always liked the Chargers, goes back to Fouts and Winslow days, fun team to watch back then, guess it just stuck with me.

Ravens and Bengals though :thumbsdown:

Can add N.E. and Eagles to the list too.

5. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I hate the Ravens, Cowboys, and any team that has Peyton Manning. I hate the Ravens probably the most but that's only been in the last few years. My Peyton-Hatin' is legendary around here. My wife has family from Indiana that are big Colts fans and wanted to get my son some Colts stuff and they called to ask what size and my wife said "he will NEVER be allowed to wear Colts stuff and my husband will seriously burn it if you buy it so just save your money." They honestly thought that was crazy but I was like "I don't care what you think. I am a Steelers fan and my son will ONLY wear Steelers gear." My dad loves the Cowgirls but knows better than to EVER think my son will wear their garbage. Of all sports teams that I despise I have hated the cowgirls the longest and will always loathe them. As far as coaches I dislike the Harbaugh's and for some reason Mike Smith from Atlanta. I think it's because he reminds me of Casey Anthony's dad. As far as teams I actually like besides the Steelers I would say Chargers, 9ers, Packers, Pats but not in that order. Although I would call the Chargers my 2nd fave because a life long friend of mine is as much a fan of them as I am of the Steelers and we've always watched their games together and used to pretend to be Seau and Kordell in our yards.

6. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    OH WAIT! I was wrong about which coach I hated the most. It's actually BA. DUHHHHH!!! LOLOLOL!

7. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I'll actually shock everyone here.....I don't "hate" the Steelers. I love good competition and they bring that out of my Ravens. I do however, LOVE to watch ya'll lose. Like when ya'll got "TEBOWED". Maaaan! I jumped off my coach and screamed at the tv so loud...you would have thought I was a Broncos fan when they bounced ya'll out of the playoffs on a Tim Tebow pass! I'm getting goose bumps just typing about it now. :roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    You nasty man....

Nasty

9. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I know where I am. I'm a friendly here behind enemy lines but this thread tugged on my "War-Raven" and brought him to the surface! :hehehe:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Harryo the K

Harryo the K Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    The UT Charger forum is self destructing. They've tried to isolate us "haters" in one area, one thread. Shut down our Haters fersion Gameday Thread. But we we are doing so well, they are trying to get the haters off what we call their "lovethreads". The HT (Organizational Hate Thread) is the best thread there. Try and visit while we still exist.

http://forums.sandiegouniontribune.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

:cool: