1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrell Suggs media soundbite

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BurgherBoy7, Nov 2, 2011.

1. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Heard an interesting interview today with Terrell Suggs.....He calls Heinz Field his Madison Square Garden and says he personally needs Hines Ward to play....He also credits himself as the only person who can bring Ben down by himself.

Heres the link if you'd like to listen (Suggs does swear in this, just in case there is young ones around):

http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morningfre ... t-Steelers

2. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    [youtube:2gchk8pu]QpXPl6JDxQk[/youtube:2gchk8pu]

3. grannieBurgh

grannieBurgh Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I watched that clip earlier today on nfl network. I'm hopin' Suggs is going to have to eat crow about it late Sunday night. Big "Bring it on, HInes" speech. Big "Make my day" stuff. Big bag of wind.

4. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    The man is a machine. Would I like him on my team? You bet I would.

I do like the statement he made to the officals. There will be alot of hard hits and Im sure some after the whistle brawls. Let them play. Its STEELERS Ravens!! :dizzy: :club:

5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :applaud:

6. SteelersWin!

SteelersWin! Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    NICE video!! That was a huge play by Ben...if he gets sacked we probably lose. And Suggs shoulda been called for grabbing his helmet too!

7. blackandbling36

blackandbling36 Active Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I wouldn't necessarily call him a bag of wind...the man can back it up, he's a stud - just makes this game even sweeter when we win!

8. Tantum Dic Verbo

Tantum Dic Verbo Member

Oct 29, 2011
    I'd like to point out once again that the biggest, baddest linebackers in the league are fixated on a wide receiver. Even as the NFL continues its campaign to sissify the game, particularly at the QB and WR positions, Hines Ward is feared as a physical force at one of those endangered species positions. This is why Hines is a Hall-of-Famer. It has much less to do with his statistics than with what he's meant to the game.

9. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not sure I buy that. He shows up big against the Steelers time and time again usually because they fail to game plan to attack him. I have watched the Ravens play other teams and he seems to disappear for the whole game letting Lewis dominate the line of scrimmage. I personally think the Steelers could make him look foolish if they just let him blitz and threw screens or ran draws right past him. He is overly aggressive in attacking and you can exploit that especially if they have to play honest against Miller or any of the slot receivers. If they force the LB to stay in coverage on the the opposite side from Suggs they can exploit his over aggressiveness all game long.

10. nitrous12

nitrous12 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I can't help but wonder if his shots at Ward are to help make sure Ward makes the field this Sunday knowing that will keep one of the younger faster receivers off the field making things a little easier for them.
    Probably not...he probably really wants Hines to be out there because he has been such a part of the jawing back and forth over the recent years.

11. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    I like Suggs...Hes a bad ass LB who Id like on my team.....He wants our best (Ward) against their best (whoever that may be)..on the field at same time. "Wes puttin our best gainst your best..Lets see how this works out!!"...

12. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    He's just having fun. I'm not reading more into it than that.

13. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011

Just having fun??? Yea right, he hates this this more than anything in football and they hate him too, he has no respect for anyone on this team and I don't see why he get so much from everyone on this board... It won't be fun when he's weeping back to Baltimore with a loss

14. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    He must have forgotten about that missed play! Oh how we love to omit some details of past prowess!