1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bryant has changed. Big serving of crow table 1 please.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by thorn058, May 23, 2017.

1. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Yeah, because he will try to increase his Lombardi count to 6 or maybe 7. The AFC is weak... so chances are good for the Patriots to reach the Super Bowl again this year. Patriots will get the #1 seed and homefield throughout playoffs... that's a given. Hopefully the NFC team will win the Super Bowl this time.

To be honest, there's no team in the AFC that can hang with the Patriots. Raiders... maybe, if Carr goes off and pulls an "Aaron Rodgers vs. Cowboys" and they have a good day on offense, 40+ points.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    if our offense is at full strength finally, we can hang with them. easily. the trouble is having our offense at full strength finally. we are in much better shape player wise this year than last. on both sides of the ball. staying healthy by the playoffs is the key. :cool:

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Im sure he'd like to but...

A) his body will break down before then
    and
    B) They went 10 years in-between SB titles with better rosters and a younger Brady and suddenly they will become an unstoppable dynasty now?

No Happening. They wouldn't even have their last 2 titles without the worst coaching decisions in history aiding them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Good point, if it's money vs playing time, pay him what he is worth, if he doesn't play, you don't loose.

But, how does disruption to team chemistry fit in?

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    they should be used to it. holmes, ben, bell, bell, bryant, bryant. :smiley1::cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

I dont think I would admit being wrong yet. These guys with addictive personalities have a tendency to relapse. Not saying he will but he needs to get a full year clean before I will be convinced he is changed person.

7. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Having a bad oline and no time for Ben to throw and get pummelled like he has in the past could make a difference. O-line if its the same as last year is in good shape .. They better sign AV otherwise there could be issues.

8. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I think they want to see what Hawkins has before signing AV. Had Hawkins stayed or not gotten injured or kept changing positions he would probably have been a second round pick

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    If he'd get suspended again (OK, banned), what would be the immediate effect on our cap status? I.e., would we have cap space to sign a replacement?