1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Four

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Mar 26, 2017.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Anyone else excited about the new blood in the championship - Oregon & Gonzaga? That Oregon-Kansas game was epic - I always root for the underdogs in March Madness and this was the biggest upset so far - Kansas had won their first games by avg of 96 pts and were already being crowned as National Champs. Oregon doesn't have the finesse of some of these other top teams, but man do they have guts and drive. All those blocked shots and rebounds were unreal. Loving it!

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    OK - now 3 of the 4 Final 4 teams are "new blood" with South Carolina beating Florida. Hoping they can gang up and keep North Carolina from another Championship. I'm pulling for Oregon with Gonzaga a close 2nd. Can't imagine too many people had these 4 in their final brackets.

3. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I don't follow college basketball too closely, but that UNC - Kentucky game yesterday was fantastic.

4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    That was the only sweet 16 game I didn't watch and I'm not a huge hoop fan (other than Pitt -ugh) - can't stand the NBA - they need to raise the hoop to 12 feet and extend the 3 pt arc. I had the NC/KY game on DVR but then accidentally saw the final score - looked like a great game but no real underdog for me to root for there.

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    My Bracket is busted, but I do have Carolina winning it all on one
    pool that I am in. Louisville and Duke killed me.