1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

IF We Win It All Next Year...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Feb 9, 2017.

1. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Or the next Tee Martin in the 5th

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    That's easy, Ben will...I don't see any sign of cheater boy slowing down anytime soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    I actually think they look at the years schedule when it comes out, meet as a team, and pick out the games they think they will win and lose. Only then can they decide which games are winnable and which ones aren't. Oh wait, that is only us fans, never mind.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    This. We won't win it next year, and Ben will retire. That is my bold statement and I will stick by it.

5. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    only way we win the bowl is to get HFA, so hope brady gets hurt for a period of time, and then hope someone knocks the cheats off and we play the mark sanchez's to the bowl. Then hope for some coach to goof off in the bowl, likely another bird team with no sb's.

lot of stipulations lol. Ben is beat up, talks about his family a lot. He had motivation to have the most rings as a qb, but cheating Tom is pretty much out of reach for everyone so there is that.

6. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    The thing about that is, even if Brady gets hurt, Steelers can never take care of the teams they are suppose to take care off..while pats do. ..steelers always all the time lose to lesser teams that they are suppose to beat.

7. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    not necessarily, in 2008 we lost to:

eagles 9-6-1 (we just cant win in philly)
    giants 12-4(defending champs)
    colts 12-4
    titans 13-3

and we won the bowl. Great year lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Dude Brady never gets hurt,nothing can bring this guy down ....sometimes I just feel like the league will give players bounces If they take it easy on him..qbs go down all the time, nothing ever happens to Brady.

If he plays 5 more seasons I can easily see 4 more titles.

• Like Like x 1
  9. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah what they actually do is just come here every week to see whether they should just phone it in or not. My guess is they just read Real Steel's post and throw their hands up. LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  10. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Real Steel RIP

11. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    if he gets his 3rd you know hes gonna want 4. he would love to atleast tie Bradshaw.

12. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I think the reason Ben said what he said was due to his great disappointment and frustration of not making the S.B. this year and to light a fire under management`s butts to take short term actions to get this team ready to win a S.B. because he only has a few years left.

However, should Ben get another serious concussion from here on out, that might make him call it quits.