1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Thank You

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Jan 22, 2017.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
  2. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    As I mentioned in my PM, good site but I'm dropping off as far as posting for now. Football season is over for me. Maybe if I'm still around next season I'll start posting again. If not, then that is the way it's meant to be. I will probably be around until the Pens win their back to back Stanley Cups. Thanks.

3. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I've been on here for about 4 years or so now.. and I always enjoy it! Thanks TTF

• Like Like x 1
  4. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Here, here!!! always a pleasure to be a member of this great message board. Steelers Nation we ride and die together. Over the years I've learn to deal with a loss better, but being a fan of the greatest sports team ever with its pass successes makes it just alittle bit easier. Go Steelers

5. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Thanks TTF for a great place to chill, and thanks to the Mods for keeping this place pretty civil! It's nice to come here and chill after spending time in a political forum!:thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  6. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks to you all. This site is award winning and also, should be considered honorary licensed stress therapist. Let's continue to keep in touch during the off season. It gets lonely on this board during this time of the year

7. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    This site would be a whole lot better, if the Steelers were in the Bowl. But I guess it is what it is...or we are what's on the tape.

Look forward to reading your draft pontifications, as I know nothing about college prospects

8. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    TTF, Thanks for an amazing site and to the mods thanks for keeping it that way. To the fellow posters thanks for talking Steelers with me and everyone else. I may not agree with some peoples post and they may not agree with mine but we all still talk back and forth and I have to say for the most part makes for some good conversation. I am not sure how long I have been here posting I think it is around 2 seasons and there is a reason I am here. I came from another message board and the people there were not very receptive to different points of view. That is not like that here this place is incredible and I can say better then any other place on the net. I sat back a long time before I posted so I could see what kind of board this was......and I am glad I jumped in. Yeah there are some downers here but man most of the people are top notch.

I love this time of year on here the draft on this site is to die for I love it. The opinions of everyone on draft prospects, weather I agree or disagree is very informative. My problem is after the draft once the spring hits I become a ghost. I am involved in our high school baseball program and I have a seasonal camp site where I spend all of my free time. The problem is there is no internet and very spotty cell service so I give up on the internet. Also the camp has a 9 hole golf course so me a a ton of campers spend a ton of time there....and yeah that leads to a lot of drinking, lol. I hope work slows down so I can jump on time to time but once the nice weather hits it is balls to the wall, so usually after the draft till about start of football I don't get on here much. I hope that changes but if not just want to let TTF know I am thankfull for such a great place and all you fellow posters I enjoy talking with you all..................Go Steelers....

• Like Like x 2
  9. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Thanks TTF for this web board.
    Thanks also for keeping the trolls and flamers under control. I would have left by now if you hadn't done that. Thanks again.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017