1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTS] Super Bowl Hotel Room

Discussion in 'Steeler Nation Classifieds' started by bdowell10, Jan 22, 2017.

1. bdowell10

bdowell10 New Member

Jan 22, 2017
    My family and I are Seahawks fans and we booked several rooms at a brand new hotel right down the street from the stadium back in the spring hoping that the Seahawks would make it to the Super Bowl (sucks to be us). My wife, son, son-in-law and I are still going but we’d like to move some of the other rooms to people who are also coming to Houston for the Super Bowl, whether they have game tickets or not.

Each room is a two-bed suite with two queen beds and a separate living area with a sofabed so the rooms can actually sleep 6 people. The rooms also have a mini-fridge, microwave, 42” TV, internet, etc., plus full complimentary breakfast!

Room dates are from Thursday, Feb 2 through Monday, Feb 6 (5 nights) with check-out on the 7th.

The hotel is:

· Less than a year old

· Less than a mile from the stadium

· 15 minutes from Houston Hobby Airport

· 3 miles from the bar/restaurant area of Rice University

· 9 miles from the convention center where a lot of the NFL activities are taking place

· Surrounded by local eateries

· Right on public transportation routes

Only serious inquiries can contact me at bdowell10@comcast.net for more information. Since my family is staying at the hotel ourselves I’ll personally meet you in the lobby at check-in to transfer the room over to you. We will need the first night’s payment via Paypal just to cover us in case of a no-show because that’s what the hotel will be charging us.