1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Julian Edelman on AB video, “That’s how that team is run"

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerEmpire, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Watch out STEELERS this guy is working OVERTIME B9318779913Z.1_20150909140753_000_GMRBSDMSE.1-0.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Yep! This is the first thing I thought of, Clark at NE on Welker. Again, would NOT surprise me a bit to see this happen to Edelman. Those guys, Mitchell & Davis in-particular, are not going to stand around and let some little b**** like Edelman talk bad about their coach!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. steelersfansince84

steelersfansince84 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I predict the weee little man gets striped by Mitchell and goes on a odel Beckham Jr type freak out

4. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I hate that entire team of smug arrogant cheating jerks. And yes, they are A$$holes.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Between Bradshaw and now Edelman it seems to me that people in the media, players, and fans alike want to discredit Coach Tomlin.

I hope it serves as a rallying cry for the team to prove them wrong. Tomlin is an excellent coach.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I can't stand that little punk, after every little 5 yard catch he starts jawing with the defense. I wouldn't mind seeing him get hit like when Ryan Clark laid out Welker.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Is that Julia talking, Mitchell needs to clock this guy!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Dont be hating on the deflating bro!!!

9. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    First, I don't put too much credence to anything this man says.

Second, every other team saw this video and thought....yep, he is right. Smug little ***holes.

Third, he has never been in our locker room or played for our organization or for our coach. How does he know how we are run?

Fourth, So a coach gets up and says, don't do anything stupid this week while one player of 53 goes outside the line and breaks it. How does that mean this is how the team operates? I mean how did he reach this conclusion? Aaron Hernandez killed a guy, at least one. Does that mean this is how that organization is run? They just look for murderers for their team. One guy doing something wrong and we judge the entire organization that way.

Thank you Mr. Edelman for taking everything AB did and neutralizing it. The video now is nothing. It may still be embarrassing to MT. It still was a violation of team and NFL rules. It still wasn't the right thing to do. That all being said, we are now all on an even playing field again. Thank you Mr. Edelman.

• Like Like x 1
  10. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes Edelman, Patriots should really worry about how this team is run..ning

upload_2017-1-18_10-8-7.png

• Like Like x 5
  11. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I just sent that little prick the video of Clark drilling Welker ..adding , this is how we treat the bigmouths. Let's see if he looks up field before the ball gets to him lol

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The Steelers play much better when they have something to get pissed off about ( ask Miami) I hope taking a shot at the Steelers organization does the trick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    My made up Julian Edelman quote:

"that's the kind of organization they are. Disrespectful and undisciplined. I mean, yeah we may cheat... a lot... but at least we're respectful and disciplined. If you ask me, posting from the locker room on facebook live and saying naughty things about your opponent is far worse than stealing championships with a smug, but respectful smile."

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    That's interesting to see it in context. Certainly comes across as a little different.

Then again, Anthony Smiths guarantee was also taken out of context, so maybe it's even now.

15. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Here's the bottom line - the Pats have owned the Steelers during Brady/Belicheck run. If the Steelers want to shut them up - win the game. Until they do that, all the talk is just that talk. The Steelers talked big a few years ago before going into Foxboro and then gave up 55.

I hate the Patriots as much as anyone, but the Steelers have one and only one way to shut them up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Steelers are not being cocky though. I don't see any similarity to the Anthony Brown situation.

17. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Steelers Roethlisberger On Edelman’s Poke At Steelers: ‘We’ve Got The Trophies Out There’

18. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

True, only this time the stubborn Dick Lebeau isn't here. Just pray Butler makes the proper adjustments , instead of sticking with the 1 plan and being stubborn thinking it'll kick in at some point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Difference is, Bradshaw is in-house. What he said was maybe a bit unwarranted, but it's spoken to Steeler Nation.

Who the hell is Edeleman to speak about the Steelers?

The Patriots are scum bags. I respect what Belichick has done...but there is most definitely something "unworldly" about that team's preparation and execution. I always feel a need to point out that the Pats are the only team to have a military strategist and known code-breaker on its payroll: Ernie Adams. Ask what he's doing there. Not even the players know his role. https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...ind-curtain/IrNCfgrysUphGpkcIjEaBL/story.html

20. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    wow, interesting article. Belicheat has had some very strange decisions in the past, some successful and others not. This may have a bearing on those calls.

I've also heard of a team that will use ex-FBI facial recognition experts to analyze interviews of prospective players during the draft process. I thought it was the Patriots because of the Hernandez debacle and they want to see if other prospects are truthful etc.. I could see this guy being the driving force behind it.

All the more reason MT and staff should be on their toes come Sunday. They will try to get an advantage anyway they can imo.

21. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  22. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Point out the legitimacy of their Superbowl titles?

• Like Like x 1
  23. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    I agree, but I just don't want Edelman to get jacked up on a big play. If it's done do it on first down or a time where it's not going to affect us on the field. Think if Mitchell cracks him and we get a 15yd personal foul and it takes us out of FG range or takes a TD away. We need all the yards we can get to beat the Pats.

24. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Umm jacking Edelman up wouldn't effect the offense.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  25. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Was thinking the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 1