1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheatriots fans: calling Moss, Mr. Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by KnoxVegasSteel, Oct 31, 2011.

1. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I fell out of my chair this morning when I read this post from a friend (patsies homer) this morning on facebook. As if some overrated has-been, lockerroom cancer, primadonna could have helped Marsha and the cheaters last night. I don't think so.

BTW, what has happened to Chad Ochostinco??? He has been non-existent and didn't have a catch last night. In fact, I didn't even see Brady throw to him. I honestly expected to see him at least make a contribution this season but he only has 9 catches for 136 yards and no TD's.

2. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Was he even playing?

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Pretty sad. Sounds like they're desperate for those days of old where Brady-Moss made the big plays. Those days are gone son. :)
    Ocho has been such a non-factor it's almost not funny. Almost. :lolol:

4. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    chad ochocinco who? Isnt that the guy who runs the patriots twitter account?

5. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Word coming from around the NFL is 85 is having trouble learning the Patriots Offense. I think they are calling him dumb. :D. Sorry I couldn't resist and had to put that jab in there.

6. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    1 pass was thrown in OhPickmynose direction I think brady was just looking to get rid of the ball

7. Tantum Dic Verbo

Tantum Dic Verbo Member

Oct 29, 2011
    I've always hoped that some safety somewhere (preferably one of ours) would puncture both of Chad Johnson's lungs with his own ribs so he couldn't talk anymore. I'm still disappointed that this never happened, but I am enjoying watching him fade into obscurity while playing with one of the best QB's in the history of the league. It's especially nice to see it happening while he still has that stupid, pretentious name-change on his jersey. Cheers, Chad: you were always a putz, and now you're completely irrelevant, instead of mostly irrelevant. And keep the name change: it will be easier for your kids (what is it--four by three different women?) to pretend they don't know you.

8. Tiny

Tiny Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    he got three different women to sleep with him???