1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, which one of you is doing this?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Feb 19, 2016.

1. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    They blame us for everything! If it snows too much in Cincinnati, they probably find a way to blame it on the Steelers & Steelers fans. Burfict has hurt guys on other teams, maybe it was one of their fans. The guy's a piece of ****, ANYONE could've done this! He may have even got drunk & did it himself, you never know.
    It may not even be true.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Chocolate ice cream?

3. steelgirl84

Sep 28, 2014
    Apparently!! I'm as surprised as you are, but that sure as hell isn't what I meant! He's nothing like chocolate ice cream! Chocolate ice cream is good. Burfict is very very BAD!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

:roflmao:

Good grief, girl, calm down. You're gonna have a stroke. It's an article from "The Fake ESPN." Get it? Reading comprehension is your friend. :)

5. steelgirl84

Sep 28, 2014
    I know that was probably made up, that wasn't my problem.
    I tend to get that way- angry & frustrated- when get on the Bengals message boards.
    Probably shouldn't get on there anymore!

6. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Is your name on the Bengals board Bengirl84?:hmm:

7. Steelers412

Steelers412 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2015
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I guess I just look at that Bengals board differently than you do. I actually think they're a hoot over there with their delusions. They want so badly to be our biggest rival and, during last season, it was soooooo obvious they wanted us to go over there and talk smack because they kept posting links to threads on this site. I think they wanted a board war and no one from here bit that I'm aware of. Why would we want to associate with losers? :lolol:

9. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    LadySteel, I couldn't have gone there anyhoo. MY IP was banned for life there. Can't even sneak in and call them names

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, CS. :(

Why did they ban you? Did you spill some truth tea on them or something? They don't like to hear the truth.

When I was a member of the now defunct Steelers Fever message board, we would get Bengals fans there all the time. They were so dumb. :lolol: We enjoyed smacking them around.

If they want to converse with us, they can come here. ;)

11. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have lived in the PGH area most of my life. Save for some years I lived in Houston Tx
    and Cleveland Ohio. But if I lived in the Cincy area that would be a good idea of what somebody is doing to this animal, I mean Burfict.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  12. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I would post the truth there Lady Steel. Bungle fans never could handle "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the Truth " is a mystery over there.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    upload_2016-3-1_19-25-54.png

Oh man, these stomach cramps are acting up again. I have to hurry and get to Burfict's house. I think I found a new way to motivate him.