1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

NFL NETWORK GIVING MANNING ALL THE LOVE AND ADMIRATION!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Jan 17, 2016.

1. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    NFL Network all about the Manning love this morning not giving Steelers any chance in He££ To win this game. Steelers gotta shut these a-holes up. Sickening!!!!

2. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    No Team has ever went into a playoff game with the leading rusher and their leading WR out of the game .. I think we can win , but it will be a huge upset ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. steelerzfannforever

steelerzfannforever Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Just plays right into our hands! Hopefully the Donkeys are overconfident and we shock the world again!

4. IZONUFOTO

IZONUFOTO Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Im watching ESPN...FINALLY finally for the first time Sal Paolantonio said BIGBEN was also "KICKED" in his shoulder in the Cincy game...so...why didn't this part of the story get more attention after Burfict sacked Ben?

5. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Am I the only Steelers fan that doesn't watch any pregame garbage? Too much Steeler bashing going on for me to take. I need my TV to survive so I can watch the game! If I do anything I listen to the radio pregame stuff from the Steelers. That's all I can handle.

But I do hope the Steelers players are made aware of what is said or not said about them. We want them to go into this game with a huge chip on their shoulder. That's when we see their best.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I gotta feeling!!! being close that it will be we sneak out a W!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I didn't tune in to NFL network for just that reason. Seems like the Patriots have more respect around the league and that's a travesty with their background.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    NFL Network talking heads have rug burns on their knees. Manning is rested. Manning has fresh legs. Manning isn't banged up. Manning, Manning, Manning. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Manning rested, healed and fresh at the beginning of this season and he threw 17 ints??

9. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Glad we got confirmation from this by someone in the national media. Hopefully with this new info Goodell revisits the initial suspension by Burfict.

Rich Eisen is such a Steeler hater it is not even funny. When we won SB XL he practically wanted to launch an investigation to take our title away.

10. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    It could be his last game, as a starter or for good... Let him shine as long as it's "before" the game