1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Get this guy on the field Sunday!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelerdavidismyname, Jan 12, 2016.

1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Good enough.

2. steelerdavidismyname

steelerdavidismyname Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015

Thanks. So then, how do you think we should approach this game if indeed Ben is limited, and say Brown does not play ? I mean we can both say run the ball, but even with Williams we couldn't run on Denver's front-7 before...so what ? I mean we can try to do a short area passing game like we did in the ending drive at Cincy. But considering Denvers speed defensively and if they know that's all we can do...I don't see us being too successful at that. So what's your own POA ( Plan of attack )

Thanks.

3. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Dulac is saying both Ben and Brown will play and 0 chance Williams plays.. Take it for what it's worth

4. steelerdavidismyname

steelerdavidismyname Well-Known Member

May 1, 2015

When did he say that ? I posted his Chat. And he said Ben is about 90 %, and Brown is a 50/50...so when did that change ?

5. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    OOOHHHH Riiiggghhhtt , sure u could

6. Guest

Guest Guest

You tell him, sister! Geesh, I thought everybody knew Shaun Suisham is the original Sweet Cheeks. :lolol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I_got_a_steel_ring

I_got_a_steel_ring Active Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Hahaha cool. Well I won't be calling you sweet cheeks again anyway! Have a good day!

• Like Like x 1
  8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    If big Ben is limited and brown is out.
    I'd say we're going to have to try and establish a run game. Then a game plan around the short to intermediate passing game and a lot of running back and wide receiver screens. I could see Heath Miller having a big game.

I have no problem with them getting Jesse James, DHB, or coats involved, but I just don't see any type of game plan where one of these guys is featured.
    With all of that said I think this game is going to come down to our defense. And I think they show up big time!
    JMO

9. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    all i have to say is the cupboard isn't bare without AB. all 3 of our TE's are capable. i remember when heath was out, spaeth had a good game filling in and they won't be looking for him or james much. bryant, coates and DHB are more than capable of running by any DB the donkey's have in coverage. hit a couple of deep throws and the safeties move back. this gives our RB's and TE's single mismatch coverage and allows wheaton underneath room to work. remember the air is thin so maybe that can increase bens distance on the throws a little. the donks have to respect the run too. it's important that we get our run game going early. this team still has plenty of weapons.:cool: