1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tailgating in Denver

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by chubtohd, Jan 10, 2016.

1. chubtohd

chubtohd New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    So I'm headed to Denver this weekend, don't plan on buying a ticket to the game but definitely in the mood for some tailgating.

Is there going to be an 'official' Steelers tailgate at the game or does anyone know a great Steelers bar in Denver?

2. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I don't, but I do know one thing!

3. GTA

GTA New Member

Jan 11, 2016
    don't know about Tailgate, but for the only downtown Stillers Bar, go to Jackson's on the corner of 20th St and Wazee right across form the baseball stadium ...its the only real Stillers Bar in downtown Denver - the others are in the Burbs... Jacksons has a back room dedicated (about 10 TV's) to Steelers... appropriate decorations, Heinz ketchup, etc. http://jacksonsdenver.com/ .... they have giveaways every week, etc. (I live 2 blocks from there) IF I hear of a tailgate i'll respond later this week..

• Like Like x 2
  4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Great Steelers bar in Aurora called Pitchers on Iliff and Chambers. It will be crowded, get there early. There's another good one in Westminster, can't think of the name though. Like GTA said, Jacksons if you want to stay downtown.

5. T B

T B Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Pretty sure the one in Westminster is CB&Potts on 120th just west of I-25 close to the motel I will be staying at. I will be at the game and will probably get there early but I am going with my brother who is a Broncos fan so tailgating will be kind of hard. Plus going back to my old stomping grounds, I have to see a few people I haven't seen for a few years.
    GO STEELERS!!!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  6. bim94

bim94 Active Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Please do. We will be driving 12 hrs to the game and are looking for a tailgate/parking area too. I am sure it will be nuts right next to the stadium. Thanks!!

7. Heather

Heather New Member

Jan 13, 2016
    The Rusty Bucket in Lakewood. Awesome Steelers bar. Owner is from Pittsburgh. It will be all Steelers fans.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Good call!

9. chubtohd

chubtohd New Member

Jan 10, 2016
    awesome suggestions ... thanks guys! hope to see some of you this weekend...go Steelers!

• Like Like x 1