1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Need your guidance

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by new2steel, Dec 24, 2015.

1. new2steel

new2steel Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2015
    haha not sure if thats a good thing or a bad?

2. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    And a(nother pathetic loss this season) against the Ravens will now drive you into dark waters. :lolol:

3. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    BLAME THE NEW GUY!!
    WHO BETTER BE PULLING FOR HIS OLD TEAM NEXT WEEK!!
    Little did he know that he would be surrounded by SOOO many Buffalo fans the next 7 days

• Like Like x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Odd that our playoff hopes now hinge on ourselves AND the Bills!

5. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    I'll bet when you converted from Bills fan to Steelers fan, you never thought you'd be cheering for the Bills again, huh? Well I never thought I'd be cheering for the Bills either!

Oh & welcome to Steelers nation!!

6. Toughtown

Toughtown Active Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Here we go Bills, Here we go!

7. new2steel

Dec 24, 2015
    if you call this dark waters, you really dont wanna c the life ive been living the last several years! yes, sadly enough, all my friends are home for the holidays, and i havent quite told them yet that i outted myself as a Steeler fan. i actually still have tickets to next weeks game against the jets, as im technically still a season ticket holder. already found a poor soul that is taking them over, and im obviously not going, but im thinking they can pull the upset win for us, they have had the jets number for a while, but we will see. its a sad moment for me really, cause id really like to continue to see them lose, but we now need the jets to lose, so im hoping for that more. oh, and i agree with you, DARCRAV, i do feel that i may have jinx us, i hope not though, that is ALOT of bad luck i may be bringing over, so if you guys feel the need, ill just go sit in the corner alone in shame :(

8. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    nobody puts baby in the corner!!
    I wasn't being serious just so you know :smiley1:
    it is funny that you walked into A STEELERS site that are all Bills fans

9. new2steel

Dec 24, 2015
    i do see the irony, but my conversion has been a couple years in the works. with all my changes, i felt it was time. can read my mini story in the introduction page haha.