1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

nfl replay

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by GOAT, Jan 11, 2012.

1. GOAT

GOAT Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    just watched it all over again.. cant talk about
    :frustrated:

2. Tdot Steeler Fan

Tdot Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    You sir are my idol. I have not watched NFL Network since Sunday morning ! Hell, I havent even gotten a good night sleep since saturday night ! I actually stayed home monday to top it all off. Worse then the Superbowl I think

3. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I can't watch NFL Replay. Watching how we got Tebowed would only make me feel even more sick!!

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Good Lord, are you a glutton for punishment??? :shocked:

5. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm witcha! I coudn't get through "Chalk talk" with tunch on steelers.com. Definitely not watching the replay. I thought the winning of Alabama would monopolize sportcenter but that didn't happen. And NFL Network is playing Tebow every other segment.

6. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Wow. I am definitely shocked that this loss has hit some of you so hard. Yes, the team should have won. But the injuries...my God. There was no way this team was going much further. We had a good season. Not a great one, not a banner one, but a good one. Some highlights:

Steelers finished 12-4 and made the playoffs for the fourth time in five years.
    Defeated the hated Patriots and Tom Brady.
    Hines Ward caught pass #1000.
    Became the first Super Bowl loser in over ten years (2000 Titans) to win more than 10 games and make the playoffs
    For just the third time since 1976's historice defnsive performance, the Steelers' D pitched two shutouts.

:yeehaw:

7. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    We shoud've at least beat Denver.

8. black&gold in NJ

black&gold in NJ Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Just the thought of watching the replay gives me a headache.

9. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    At least after watching it for the second time :hehehe:

10. Wreck

Wreck Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I haven't gone to NFL.com, I haven't gone to ESPN.com. I haven't had the car radio on the drive to and from work since last Sunday's loss. I live in Ratbird land so all I'd end up hearing is "DID YOU SEE THAT GAME? HAHAHA"

The Ravens stadium set off fireworks here when we lost.

This is the only place I've come to read or talk with anyone.

11. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I still can't even re-watch SB XLV...

12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    For most of us, it was shocking they didn't at least beat Denver plus the fashion they lost in. That said, this ranks no where near how I felt after losing the SB. I didn't watch TV, listen to the radio, pretty sure I avoided the old board like the plague for a long while. But this one does sting, just about all of us thought a 2nd round appearance was a forgone conclusion and because I also felt we had as good as chance as anyone in the AFC, I'm not too impressed with NE and the Rats.

13. Jaxsteeler

Jaxsteeler Member

Nov 16, 2011
    I definitely dont want to watch it again and find myself trying to avoid the sports channels. I live in St. Johns Florida which is about 10 miles from where Tebow went to high school. As a transplant from Pa, I have been sick of Tebow since 2003. They have talked about him every day in the paper, on the news for every day of the past 6 or 7 years. They even had a picture of the guy doing a circumcision on a little Phillipino boy on the front page of the Jacksonville paper while on a mission!!! It is beyond silly

14. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

Seriously??? I saw it was on and laughed...yeah Im actually going to watch that again? Uh no. :roll: