1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Ball vs Texans

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Oct 20, 2014.

1. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    :lolol::roflmao:

2. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Brown gets it for me. Good job by all the coaches also, we fell behind early and it was looking bad but we stayed hungry and played with passion.

3. Steel_in_DC

Steel_in_DC Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    My vote goes for Bell....but maybe we should give a small assist to David Palmer for recovering the onside kick. I about had a heart attack watching that play.

4. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah because when it bounced up in the air I really felt like they were gonna catch it on the run and take it to the house. My heart skipped multiple beats on that play.

5. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    brown on offense and kiesel on defense

6. ThrowToHeath

ThrowToHeath Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    I am surprised that they didn't shut down the game after Timmon's projectile vomit and quarantined him and the field to check for Ebola....

But the game-ball goes to Keisel. It would have been McCullers had he played more. That mountain is going to be special.

7. takenoprisoners1

takenoprisoners1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Great part of this game is there were so many contributors...AB is an obvious choice, but....

Mitchell on the strip
    Spence presence of mind to pick up the ball on the fumble while others were in celebrate mode
    DHB on the big catch from the shadow of our own end zone
    Moore and Bryant with TD catches
    Timmons, Kiesel, Ventrone....the list goes on and on!

8. Homestead____Works

Homestead____Works Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    You are either the funniest person here, or the drunkest.

9. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Dude he is extremely powerful! I hope TTF makes a gif of that play where he just picked the center up like a rag doll and pushed him back about 5 or 6 yds. He pushed him WAY past Fitzpatrick actually! If he had came off the push he could have gotten a sack. That was really something to see.

10. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    No kidding! Everyone in the room that knew anything about football was critical of that pass!

There was one guy that doesn't <GASP> watch any sports. He was confused as to why I was mad when my team was still winning.

11. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    This is a tough one this week. I would have to go with Bell but only because we finally have a player that is fun to watch. Yes I know Brown can be fun and Ben runs the gambit from fun to terrifying. I really love the things that Bell is doing. Having said that Brown is a beast, what else can you say? Finally, Timmons was everywhere today...including the sidelines puking. I thought he was puking because of the way we were playing the first half but I'm not sure. I can't pick just one person!

12. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    The first play I noticed was when he pushed 2 guys back into Foster on a zone run outside. Unfortunately, everyone else missed their gaps and he managed to get 10 yards down the sideline.

13. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The Houston Texans for doing everything they could to help us win the game

14. contract

contract Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    In fairness, our defense created those turnovers.

15. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    It was mostly an attempt at humour. I do agree for the most part, although I wouldn't say we forced that INT as much as we got lucky.

Thankfully we were playing a really bad team that self-destructed. We didn't look good for most of the game, especially on defence. We still need to play a lot better if we want to stand a chance against the good teams

16. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Well under the radar, but Mike Adams. Ben seemed to have better protection once Gilbert went down.

17. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Gotta be the defense. Forced fumble, int..... Setting the offense up inside the 5 yard line for 14 points.

keisel to JJ...... "JJ I am your father.... Come to the dark side"

outside de of that 2:00 stretch at the end of the first half...... I saw nothin from the offense

18. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Moye's selflessness will never cease to impress me. That's a real team player.

19. contract

contract Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Pretty much.

20. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    He's always been better at right tackle. His rookie season he looked really solid down the stretch there and then they decide to make him a left.....

21. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Lots of good choices from this game. I'd probably go with Brown.

22. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    It was a total team effort! I cant pick just one player! I thought Sean Spence played really well! The OL for doing the best they could with JJ Watt! AB had a great game! Congrats to Martevis Bryant! I really like him - I kept waiting for him to be active so we could see what a 6'4" receiver could do!

23. CANTON STEEL

CANTON STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Mike Adams for filling in for Gilbert and not getting Ben decapitated. :eek:

24. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Nice win and some excitement, but a far cry from where this team needs to be. But this could propel this team to the upswing! The Colts will be a handful. Like the new faces, Bryant, McCullers, Tuitt. Contributions from Moore and Bey, and Keisel, what can you say. He played a heck of a game. Bell is all he is, one of the best in the business, and AB is a game changer. And Adams played well. This team is going to have to have they're A game against the Colts. Looking forward to it.

25. NashvilleCat

NashvilleCat Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    AB, Bell, and the Texans.