1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

We SUCK

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerFanInKC, Aug 21, 2014.

1. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    season hasnt started and the truth is already starting to hurt... lol... cant wait for the prediction threads... so funny.. if they started them tonight people would average probably 6-10 ... but if they win next week it will average 10-6 11-5 and of course some will be at 12-4 and the real kool aid kids will predict 13-3 ... lol

HINES

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I couldn't make much sense of that, but your post was stupid. You need a taste of your own medicine, except...with truth.

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Well let's start the predictions right here. What do you honestly predict for this team? I'm really not trying to instigate you or anything. I know you are passionate in your belief that the team is in decline and I respect your opinion. I'm just honestly asking what you are predicting for this year? What have you seen this preseason that is a positive in your eyes going forward? What has been the most negative? Where do you see our record this year?

4. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    LMAO my nomination for post of the year!

5. HinesWardHOF

Oct 24, 2011

the pain truth is this team is not that good... havnt been good for 2 years... and the coaches arn't any better....we are a very average team... you and the kool aid kids can think we are a 10-6 11-5 12-4 team ... but we are not .. can you make sense of that?

HINES

6. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Do your petty name calling as usual. Where were you last week and the week before? Do your name calling and sign off as usual.

7. HinesWardHOF

Oct 24, 2011
    its funny if i say a member is stupid wow i get a PM from the boss.. but i guess its ok for the boss to use the same words i get gigged for .. guess that what you can do when you own the boards.. like little roger

HINES

8. HinesWardHOF

Oct 24, 2011
    i think if you check you are the one that called my post stupid as well? but thats ok i guess .. the old double standard

HINES

9. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Dish it out but can't take it I guess. Typical. Take a break.

10. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Well, we sucked tonight anyway. Time will tell if that's the case during the season. Some of us are old enough to remember this home opener and we actually made the playoffs that year.

download.jpg

11. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    This is the post of the year. All you do is insult people and break the rules throughout the year, but if you get a tiny taste of it you cry. I'm over it. Abide by the rules or leave.

12. bettisfan

bettisfan Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

The problem is its illegal now and they choose to put their careers on the line so they can "get high". I would dump both of their asses right now if I was the Rooney's just to make a point. Neither one of them deserve what they have. They can go work at McDonald's and smoke all the weed they want for all I care. They are nothing but a couple of douche nozzles for bringing this on themselves and disgracing the team.

13. SteelerBark

SteelerBark Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Calm down all you bridge jumpers. We don't suck unless we lose the opener to Cleveland. Yes, Philly kicked us in the nuts, but it ain't real until two weeks.

14. TheSteelHurtin2188

TheSteelHurtin2188 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    wow that is all I can.

15. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I love me some kool aid!

6a00e5537640d4883400e554f2a7938834-800wi.jpg

16. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Well said. I actually saw the first two Philly games. I'm surprised we scored so much.

17. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    A look at Steelers history says they will not get dumped. Tim Worley, Eric Green, Mavel Smith, Sontonio Holmes ....

18. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Ooooh TTF getting fiesty...I like it! (saves me the time of doing it with that idiot)

19. contract

contract Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    High or not, they are two of our better players. Art II needs to worry about his own performance.

20. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    and :facepalm: at this post....that is all...knee jerk reaction morons need to go away...follow HinesWardHOF right off the edge of the cliff please...thanks!

21. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I would honestly love to know what YOU are predicting. I know what you are NOT predicting because of what I just read but what ARE YOU predicting. It is easy to say what others are predicting. What about YOU???

22. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Won't be anything positive or logical thats for sure!

23. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Well from what I can gather from his predictions of OTHER PEOPLE'S predictions, it would appear that the BEST we will do in his eyes is 9-7. I would just like to know what he really thinks we will actually do. It is one thing to say "we won't do good" but it is totally different to say "this is what I think we will actually DO" ya know? It is easy to say "I told you so" when you didn't really "tell" us anything except generalities like "we aren't good".

24. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    I dont know but I think predicitons are silly.. Its week 3 of preseason.

Thing is though with predictions . If everyone quit trying to make em you would never have anyone trying to agree, disagree or otherwise make one of their own lol

I am going to make a non steeler prediciton. Hines wont make it to year end. In fact he might not make it till Sunday lol

Bman

25. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    I think everyone needs to calm down. It's preseason for God's sake. I'm pretty convinced that there was some kind of altercation prior to the game involving the team. They just did not want to be there,were not on the same page and showed 0 teamwork. Couple that with a lot of youngsters and you see the result. Polar opposite from last week. Polamalu was visibly upset jumping up and down like a mad man in a defensive huddle on the sideline and had to be calmed down. Something happened in that locker room.