1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Revis

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Mar 10, 2014.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Any interest from the Steelers they do need help at CB, there are reports he could be released this week. I'm just kidding not interested in Revis he's not the same player before the injury and he makes and wants too much money.

2. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    1 year prove it deal. He knows the technique and could teach.

The oonly way I want him. But, to much drama will be around him. We have had enough in this offseason. We need to go about our business now.

3. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I don't see the Steelers signing an older CB like Revis. If they do sign a FA CB it will be a younger guy.

5. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    older? he's 28...

6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I think Revis is a quiet clubhouse cancer. 2 holdouts with the Jets, and then he threatened a 3rd before they had enough and traded him to the suckers in Tampa. I know players want to get paid, and deserve to get paid market value, but he takes putting himself ahead of the team to a new level. This morning on Sirius XM NFL Radio, Ross Tucker (only semi-jokingly) said that he thinks Revis wouldn't want to go to a contender, because he would view playing in the playoffs as playing extra games at below his market value. While I think that's extreme, I do think that Revis is all about the money, and would gladly be 4-12 every year if the payday was good.