1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Nation in Pheonix!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by nafsreleets43, Oct 24, 2011.

1. nafsreleets43

nafsreleets43 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I was at the steeler game in phoenix and it was incredible how many steeler fans where there, it was insane, steeler nation represented like always! The locals where stun to see so many steeler fans everywhere! It was so kool to see so many steeler fans in the hotel! and I just wanna say, way to represent steeler nation!!! totally felt like a home game!!! Here we go steelers here we go!!!

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Wicked. Way to represent Steeler Nation out west. It's gotta suck being a fan at home and being outnumbered by Steeler fans. :herewego: :herewego: :herewego:

3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    You know I think I saw you there Nafs - but were you the guy wearing #7 or #43? Ha ha! What I loved was how the Card fans were pissed at both their team and their fellow fans for letting the Steeler fans out yell them. There was dissension in the house. The funniest thing was after the game when we were all walking back to our cars - this one rotund Card fan (Chris Farley twin) - all decked out in red was saying how much he enjoyed this stay in "Pittsburgh" and was now going to catch a plane back to "Arizona". That about summed up the scene.

4. Steelballz

Steelballz Active Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I was there also! Started tailgating at 9am and couldn't believe all the Black & Gold that dominated the crowd! GO STEELERS!! :herewego:

5. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Wasn't there but one of my favorite things about this team is how well they travel. Steeler fans all over. :yeehaw:

6. 96Ziggy96

96Ziggy96 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    It was my first Steelers game ever and it was a pleasure to share it with so many other Steelers fans!!! Made it feel like I was at Heinz Field.

7. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I was there as well with my mom, and we were blown away with being at Pittsburgh West lol. It was a ton of fun!!!

The one thing we couldn't figure out was how quiet the Steelers fans were when the cards were on O. We and a couple people around us tried standing up and yelling and waving our towels but nobody got into it.