1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

"Abdullah " Whimper

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Badboy212, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Badboy212

Badboy212 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Ok, def not the way I wanted this thread to go, but I will partake. Years back (1998?) my college roommates and I went to a RAW event in Lexington. After the show was over we had to wait for 2 hours for a ride ( beer, too many to mention were consumed lol) so as we are walking to the Hyatt to have a few more I run into Craig Yeast ( UK player at the time) walking with the Vince Mac and his son, so Craig ( I worked with him at the time) introduced us all, and they were pretty cool guys. Ended up in the Hyatt bar drinking with ALL of the wrestlers, and they were the nicest people you could've met. Def could drink some beer! Even further back n the day I went to all of the Memphis wrestling events,you know Lance Russell and Dave Brown days, and I got rolled as the Moon Dogs and Fabulous Ones started fighting as they exited their dressing rooms, out the doors of the area, thru the parking lot, and back inside. They ran over no telling how many kids! Funny thing was we all thought it was the greatest thing ever, and now days they would have gotten sued!

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Did you ever get to see my hero Andy Kaufman???? Also do you remember the Dingo Warriors???

3. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    when I used to be a wrestler

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      76.1 KB
      Views:
  4. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    That's awesome dude. Is that Scott Steiner? He looks like Superstar Bill Graham.

5. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    yep Scott Steiner tagged with him against Carlito and another local guy

6. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    That is SUPER sweet dude! I've watched some shoots with him and he seems to REALLY hate Triple H. Was he a cool guy? The Steiner Bros were an awesome tag team and the FrankenSteiner was an awesome move. I loved The Dog Faced Gremlin too. It was pretty obvious that Scott got on steroids and he looked smaller compared to what he did when he was really juicing. Is it true that he couldn't get in WWF ( I REFUSE to call it WWE) because he wouldn't quit juicing?