1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else tired of Browns fans talking smack?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by colsteveaustin, Oct 6, 2013.

1. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    First off, Let me say I HATE the Browns.I hate the team, Their sorry fans, Orange&Brown, Everything associated with that team.That being said...Are any of you being ridiculed about the Steelers being 0-4? It seems these loser fans are talking alot of smack about the Steelers. Yes, The Steelers have sucked this year so far.But, Dont ever forget who your Big Brother is Cleveland fans!! You losers have sucked for YEARS and you have the audacity too laugh at us? I really hope we beat those guys this year.I dont care if we end up 2-14.As long as we beat them, It's a Good year in my book. The Steelers WILL be back!! No matter what....I will always love the Steelers. Best Organization in Sports!!

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Not hearing any, don't live anywhere near Browns country, if I come across a Browns fan it's like spotting a leprechaun.

3. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I live in the heart of Brown Country....Good for them...they deserve to talk smack right now.

They have lived in the basement for over a decade....they are sitting with like 9 picks in the first 3 rounds next year.... and they have a really good chance of being alone at the top of the division heading into week 6.

HACK

4. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    They dont deserve to talk smack!! What have they done? There not going to beat Denver, Houston, New England, Kansas City.I guess when your the Basement dweller as long as that sorry team has been, They feel they have the right to talk smack? Whatever. They will ALWAYS BE LOSERS!! Win a meaningful game first, Then maybe a playoff game,Then get some Super Bowls behind your belt before you spout off at the mouth. 3-2 Whoa, Watch out, Super Bowl. Give me a break. Really? SMH.

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Not at all ... They are having some fun and winning games . But as I have said in the past they are basement dwellers and will be put in the place very shortly lol

Bman

6. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    No they don't deserve to talk smack

clowns tells jokes... Not smack

7. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I honestly don't know one single Browns fan.

Regardless, let them talk. They are in first place in the division and they aren't used to that.

8. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Looks to me like we got a B&G fan who has enjoyed dishing it out over the years, and now doesn't like getting the payback.

If that's the case suck it up, take your medicine and wait for the worm to turn.

9. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    This. As far as I'm concerned if we don't want them talking smack, we should win more games than they do. If we don't win more than they do, they have the right to trash talk us.

10. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    This. If you want to dish it out, you gotta take it sometimes.

11. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I hate the Ratbirds. To me, they're the Browns. Quite honestly I feel nothing but apathy for the new "Browns".

12. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I agree.

The Browns version 2.0 aren't really the Browns. I know it. You know it. The people in Baltimore and Cincinnati know it. The fans of the rest of the NFL know it. The only people who are fooled by it are Browns fans. They bought the whole "Leave the colors, records, and traditions in Cleveland" horse **** hook, line, and sinker.

That would be like me having my 2013 Ford Mustang GT repossessed by the bank, buying a 78 Chevy Camaro RS, painting it the same color as the Mustang and replacing all of the badging with Ford and Mustang markings, and telling everyone its the same 2013 Mustang GT. Everyone would be like "Uh, okay" as they roll their eyes when I drive by. Im fooling no one. The Browns are fooling no one. They are the equivalent of a 35 year old Chevy with Mustang GT logos on it.

13. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Haven't heard them talking smack but lets be honest two weeks ago we had them and their fans declaring the season over and now they are tops in the division. They deserve to strut especially in light of the quick turnaround they have made in comparison to the slow change the Steelers are.

14. ballhair

ballhair Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Just like the Bungals the Clowns have stunk for years and always had to be humiliated by the success of the Steelers. I don't have a problem with talking smack now that they are enjoying some success while we stink. Now we are the ones being humiliated.

15. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Yeah, it sucks, but we as a fan base do it all the time. The tables are turned now, we can't get fussy about it.

16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    If they're talking smack it's not legit. They have won a few games at the beginning of the year, so what. They have sucked so long they will have to prove for a few years that they are the real deal.

17. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    Not legit? Seriously?

18. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    This reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw that made me snicker, it said 'I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you!!'

Cleve may suck, but they're 2 1/2 games ahead.

Such is the nature of smack, if it po's you, it must be working and is therefore legit.

19. SteelerFan

SteelerFan Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    I live in Cleveland and totally sick of Browns fans and their BS. I am getting emails with images inserted below. They have been in the top 10 in the first round for almost 17 years and it took them this long to get above 500.

Steeler image.jpg

Steelers Almost Had It.jpg

Steelers Funny.jpg

20. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    I have to admit that the one with Troy is pretty funny.

21. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    listen we cant say anything right now. its all about this season not past seasons. we will have a chance to shut them up twice. if we don't they have the right to talk

22. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah seriously! After 5 games and they get to talk smack? I think not.

23. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Saw that one the other day, made me laugh

24. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    The History Channel one made me laugh, reminds me of a joke:

Q. How many Pittsburghers does it take to change a light bulb?

A. 3, one to change the bulb, and two to reminisce about how great the old one was.

25. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    Relax man. Trash talk doesn't mean anything.

Let them have their fun. They'll be watching 2 other teams play in the Super Bowl just like us.