1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could chose.......

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by CaBurghfan, Sep 22, 2013.

1. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    One of my coworkers if the QB for our local team in a law enforcement league. They're having a raffle, $20 per ticket. You win, you get 2 tickets to any NFL game this year (Oct draw, so Nov-Jan games), 2 plane tickets, and 3 nights hotel. Since it's a foregone conclusion I will win :rolleyes:, where would you pick if you were me????

The obvious would be to fly to the Burgh and see a game there, but I could go anywhere, any teams......

2. knab70

knab70 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Think you should pick M&T Bank Stadium 11/ 28 and wear plenty of Black & Gold.

3. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Not!

Maybe the Dolphins or Bengals?

4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    There's only one answer to this question and you already know it. Lol

5. turkeysniper

turkeysniper Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    i know steelers will have already played, but you have to take the free ride to london. most value for ticket hands down.

6. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Pit @ Baltimore on Thanksgiving night.

But...as a fan of the NFL I'd strongly consider

Nov 4th Chicago @ Green Bay...Classic matchup in a classic venue on Monday Night.
    Nov 17th Green Bay @ NY Giants....2 great teams and a free weekend in The Big Apple. Thats a can't miss trip.
    Nov 24 Denver @ New England...Brady vs Manning. How many more times is this going to happen? Plus Boston is a kick ass city.
    Dec 8th Seattle @ San Francisco...Should be a GREAT game plus a weekend in SF would be awesome.
    Dec 15th Green Bay @ Dallas...Classic match up at Jerry World. Just seeing that stadium would be worth it.
    Dec 22nd Pittsburgh @ Green Bay...Now that I think about it, this may be my choice over the Ravens. Just watching a game in GB is enough itself. That it would be against the Steelers is a 1000X bonus. Yeah, Im going with this over Baltimore.
    Dec 29th San Fran @ Arizona...SF is great and watching Arizona would be just like watching Pittsburgh. The names are all familiar but the weather would be a million times better. New Years in the desert.

7. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I just realized that the "Ca" in Caburghfan means that you're in California? Well that may change a few of my picks for you. For some reason I though that SteelerGlenn was the OP and I know he's from back east.

***Edit*** Okay, he's from the midwest. Its still east of Cali. ;)

8. Concussion

Concussion Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    There is so much to consider that we don't know. Have you been to a game in Pittsburgh? Are you married or single? Do you like winter sports? You have three nights, this could be a nice mini vacation. New Orleans, New York, Green Bay for the football experience and the SB rematch. Denver for skiing.

Hopefully the Steelers turn this season around and you can pick a meaningful game.