1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I AM BACK IN PITTSBURGH

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelpens65, Apr 19, 2023.

1. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023

My condolences on the ashes brother.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    You posted this on 4/19. I hope you were high on "420" if you went to game cause the Red Sox beat us that day. Kind of hope you waited until Monday when we beat the Brewers.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Steellamb86

Steellamb86 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I have never been to Pittsburgh, even though I have been a fan since the 70's. I would love to visit someday, but I don't get out much....lol.

I hope to retire next year and travel across country. Maybe I can make it there eventually.

• Like Like x 1
  4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I was born and raised there and have only been back twice to see Steelers and Pirates. I now live 70 miles from a huge city. IMO small cities much better if you have to live in a city. Pittsburgh's Point area is AWESOME!!!! Our stadium area is frigging one of the best thanks to the rivers. Philly's are in a terrible spot. It is in a huge industrial park area. Ton's of big rigs. I went up to see the Bucs once and it happened to be firework night in Philly. It was not even close to how cool the Burgh's is when they have them. We had to watch them from a motel's parking lot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RobertoC#21

RobertoC#21 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    I live about 20 minutes from Chambersburg, been to Eby's a lot. Another good place in Chambersburg is the Butcher Shoppe.