1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is Steeler Nation pulling for.. the ratbirds or the cheatriots?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Jan 14, 2013.

Who are you pulling for?

Poll closed Jan 19, 2013.
  1. Ratbirds

48.5%
  2. Cheatriots

51.5%
  1. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Want the Ravens to win it all. Hate the Pats more than the Ravens and if the Ravens and 49's play in the SB and the 49's win they will be tie with us and that is one position I do not want to give up.

2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Why not the Falcons? I can't understand why a Steeler fan would want the Ratbirds to win it all. No offense, but I guess I'm just not wired that way. Rooting for the Ravens or Patriots to win it all would have been like rooting for the Raiders or Cowboys to win it all back in the day.

3. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    While I agree that rooting for the Ravens is unfathomable for me, I could care less about the Pats. I also don't care about the 49'ers winning a 6th Superbowl. That just means we have competition from another top notch organization, and competition is always a good thing. Simply tearing through the league without competition wouldn't be fun or exciting whatsoever. Having other teams right there with us every step of the way makes everything that much more exciting.

I don't care who wins, as long as it's not the Ravens. I'd rather slit my own wrist than cheer for that team.

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I don't want to see the Patriots win anymore Superbowls rooting for the Ravens to beat them. Also don't want the 49ers to win it all and tie the Steelers with their 6th Superbowl. I will be rooting for Atlanta to win the Superbowl it will be hard to root for the Ratbirds in the Superbowl.

5. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Hate the Rats the most, then the Pats, so I guess by default Pats going to the SB. Hate the 49er's coach - so ...........GO ATLANTA !!

6. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Wow this is pretty much split down the middle!?

7. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    It is almost evenly divided? I'm surprised the Cheatriots got so much seeing how they're cheating kept lombardies trophys ( how I see it ) out of our showcase but then again its hard to pull for a divison rival.

Cajun-