1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Benglas loss only makes me more upset

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    100% correct spot on.

2. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    :applaud:

3. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I've been putting things into perspective as well and I realized that if we HAD made it to the postseason, we would have done so with an even worse situation than we had earlier in the season. We would have entered the playoffs with no Heath, no DeCastro, no Beachum, no Kiesel, no Ike and no Clark. Also, Ben was still not 100% as he revealed after the Clowns game. I think there were even some other major contributors who wouldn't have been able to suit up for at least the first game of the playoffs. Sometimes it just isn't your year, and I think we may have gotten embarrassed worse than last year had we been in the post season.

The cool thing about being a fan of the Steelers is that "Wait 'til next year..." isn't just an empty phrase - it is a real hope. The Steelers WILL be a part of the conversation again next year, and we have reason to believe that this team can have a special year in ANY given season. Here's to a strong draft, a "get-healthy" off-season, a drama-free training camp, and a DOMINANT season in 2013!

4. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Ain't that the truth! Great post.

5. Yogi4

Yogi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    You may be right, with those facts!