1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanna bet we blow out Cleveland?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 4EvrH8O'donnel, Dec 23, 2012.

1. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I can see it now they will be clicking in all 3 phases of the game.

It'll be where has that been all season?

The final will probably be 48-3.

2. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    ive lost count of how many times i expected this team to blow their opponent out this year and it never happened.

honestly it wouldnt surprise me if they mail it in and the Browns win.

3. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Browns have played tough all season.
    It will not be easy,

4. polyjb

polyjb Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    :this!:

It will be the first game that I have not watched since the early 2000's. I wonder how many no-shows at Heinz next week. I wouldn't pay a dime to go see these bums again. I flew to Pittsburgh for the Charger game this year from so Cal. What a waste.

5. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Give me the Browns and 45 points for $1000.

6. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011

Sure, Cause Vegas usually gives those spreads on a regular basis even though teams still crush other teams.

7. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Play the whole second string. Just to give them a chance to play.

8. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I wasn't talking to Vegas, I was talking to the person who said "Want to bet we blow out Cleveland" and "The final will probably be 48-3".

;)

9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Please do not come back. Those of us who will go to the game only want Steelers fans threre.

10. nitrous12

nitrous12 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
  11. polyjb

polyjb Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Actually I am a fan and expect more. WHen I say I am not going again, it is to see this particular group. I go back twice a year, so don't tell me who a fan is - Homer.

12. polyjb

polyjb Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    And let me know how many empty seats you see next week. Please get back to me with a count - it will take you a while.

13. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The Browns would LOVE to sweep us and I guarantee you they are gonna come out swinging. Us on the other hand will probably throw our 1st punch within about one minute from halftime. Remember in Cowher's last year we went 8-8 and went to Cincy to play a meaningless game and we won in ot? I don't see this being much different.

14. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I wish the stands would fill up and the fans would just boo the whole stinking time. They need to know that we mean business and we're sick of this half hearted bullcrap. All this "we'll get 'em next time" stuff is lame. I say let them take the whole offseason to think about how crappy they've played and how bad they let all of us down.

15. jenyeart

jenyeart Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Hey, I can see the guy being pissed. You spend a small fortune to go see your favorite team only to watch them "no show" the game and lose to an inferior opponent. The Steelers had an arrogant and lazy attitude this year. They believed that they could go out there with a lame effort and turn it on at the end of the game. Somebody even mentioned it today after the game that they always thought they would win the game in the end. They are confident that they will do it in the end, but too few of them actually give the continuous effort to make it happen. Somewhere along the line this season, they took off the "blue collar" and donned the "bling bling" of the priviledged athlete. We can see where that primadonna crap got us this year. We got too comfortable (offense, defense, coaching) and believed our own hype. I purposely didn't mention special teams becasue they mostly sucked.

16. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Blow out the Browns ?? Our offense couldn't blow out a f***ing candle !

17. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I don't care if cleveland whips the sh*t out of us. They will not show the game here and I ain't going to the Carolina Ale House so they can point at laugh about my supposedly team. I am not going to look at the scores as I watch the bungles and rats. They really bungled us today huh?

18. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    :applaud::lolol::roflmao:

19. Cali Steel

Cali Steel

Jan 4, 2012
    No way we blow out the browns. They are hungry, we are fat and sloppy. I can't even remember the last game I missed(over 10 years) but no way I'm going to waste anymore of my time this year. Good luck, go Steelers, rah rah.

20. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Now that's funny:roflmao:

21. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think the Steelers will be concentrating on tee times,
    I fully expect them to lose next week. Sorry.

22. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011

Second that! The clowns would like nothing more then to to defeat them at home. Pitiful season all around, with blame in all phases and with the coaching staff.

23. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Until they start winning again, then you'll come crawling back.

24. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    i want them to lose and climb the draft chart , the only good thing of this year is that we should draft earlier than usual , we have to capitalize , maybe w e can get a shot at teo

25. 4EvrH8O'donnel

Nov 18, 2011
    Probably have to trade up in the first round and that doesn't happen very often with the Rooneys. Troy was the last time. Is he that calibre of a player is what they will be asking themselves if the thought is even there.