1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm glad this season is over

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 23, 2012.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Steelers would've gotten embarassed in the playoffs anyway, at least we get a better draft pick now. Ben has sucked since coming back from injury cost us the last 2 games with bonehead ints. You can't take sacks on 3rd down when you're in fg range. Ben has gone back to his bad habits holding the freaking ball too long that's why he gets injured often.

2. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Agree, the don't deserve to in the playoffs.

3. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Boy, it has been super stressful to watch all the games this year - on the edge of my seat for each and every one. A few blow outs would have been nice...............:roflmao:

Let's see if we can put together an awesome draft, and be back next year - healthy - and ready to go !!

4. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm kind of relieved in one sense. The Steelers really do need to start thinking about their QB of the future though. Ben's not a heady QB and has been able to be successful on physical skill alone. That is coming to a painful end.

5. polyjb

polyjb Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Agree. My health will improve immediately - and I am only 36.

And I will stop arguing with my complete homer friends and family. "Oh you're so negative, go Steelers." I was so sick of it. This season was not going to get turned around - it was painfully obvious.