1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Raiders get free QB Coach

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, May 23, 2023.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I see idiot boy is trying to be a minority owner of the Raiders. Him and Davis should be quite the pair.

Damn, you know of our trouble's out west. He owned us as a player, I sure the hell hope we can kick his ass as an owner.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Who????

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

upload_2023-5-23_13-49-50.jpeg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    He's only a minority owner. They'll use him for publicity. I can't imagine why he would buy into that team?! Must've been a hell of a discount.

Last edited: May 23, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Man, f#$% that dude and f#$% the raiders too.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    The Steelers have had 2 minority owners that went on to buy other teams.

Good way for Tom to decide if he wants to go all in on an NFL franchise after his $350 million TV deal.

Brady and McDaniels together again

7. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Never understood the Brady hate. As a team mate you couldn't ask for a guy that put the team before himself. To me it seemed like everytime Ben signed a new contract he was always becoming the highest paid player in NFL history at the time of his signing. Brady's contracts never even seemed to make the news reports.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/why-tom-brady-never-nfl-s-highest-paid-qb#:~:text=Brady has earned more than,paid player in the NFL.
    Brady has earned more than 300 million dollars in his NFL career, the most by any player of all time. It's more because of his longevity than anything else, as he was never anywhere near the highest paid player in the NFL.

He was often towards the middle of the pack for quarterback salaries each year, including making the 15th most money in the 2021 NFL season. However, the quarterback has made a few funny remarks regarding the situation.

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    The Brady Rule brought to you by the NFL Owners committee.

This is going to be a rule that states an owner of a team cannot be an active player on the team he owns.

NFL owners could reportedly force Tom Brady to stay retired or prevent Raiders’ deal (msn.com)
    NFL sources who spoke to Vincent Bonsignore of the Las Vegas Review-Journal suggested owners could block Brady’s purchase of a minority stake in the Raiders if he refuses to be “fully retired” from playing football.

9. LambertsDentist

LambertsDentist Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I don't understand the reason for this rule. I could see the league not wanting a guy owning one team while playing for another, but playing on a team he owns isn't going to affect competition or tarnish the league's reputation.

• Like Like x 1