1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs. Buffalo Chips official game daythread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Quadrupleyoi, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Tulsa

Tulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    The fact that everyone knew Canada needed to be replaced and Tomlin did not replace him, gives me little hope that Tomlin knows what to do.

• Like Like x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

The refs protecting Marsha Brady :facepalm:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Sutton who is our #1 at this point and was already playing banged up nursing two injuries.

Witherspoon has been putrid.

Wallace actually played decent today making a couple of plays.

I get what your saying. But, the front seven has done little to nothing as well to circumvent the injury loss in the secondary.

Its a collective trash heap at his point from top to bottom. And this was what they were banking on the defense being the strength of this team.

Goes to show how much TJ Watt means to this unit. But how sad is it that they have crumbled without him. The last I checked their is 10 other guys that play. It's pitiful. And painful to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  4. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Being better than mitch trubisky isn't saying much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I’m not saying he wasn’t good. However, Watt can carry the D without Fitz, Fitz can’t carry the D without Watt.

6. Dagmire

Dagmire Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Harris is not a number one back. He is really showing that he has absolutely no heart

7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    If they've stuck around this long....big chance they'll be back. LoL

• Like Like x 1
  8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    We aren’t like 0-7 without him

We are 0-7 without him

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    They got hungry

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Dadgum Keith Butler is off giggling His a$$ of somewhere right now.

11. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    And the morons yearning for Ben Roethlisberger....get over it. Ben was done 4 years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  12. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    That's not what I'm talking about, and you know that. I'm talking about Daniels sticking up for Pickett on what should have been a penalty. Given the situation, game out of reach, etc. it was the proper reaction. Plus, it's perfectly reasonable for coaches to become emotional aside from decision making. This isn't golf or chess, it's football. I've seen ordinarily stoic coaches like Belichick, Shula and Landry b!tch at players and officials alike. They do it as much for effect as they do to get a point across.

13. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Yeah, and Russell Wilson would have fixed all that, huh? He's really tearing it up with the Donkeys.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chinchilla

Chinchilla Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2019
    See thats where the Ref needs to be help more accountable. How many times we seen Ben blown up in the pocket and no call.

I mean its still tackle football except for Brady where you have to lay him down gently. Unbelievable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He looks bad right now. It's not all him its a mix of things but you're talking about a future first ballot hall of famer having a bad few first games on a new team with a bad head coach. He gets a few game benefit of the doubt because he's never ever looked like this and I don't think he just magically fell off the cliff like this.

16. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  18. Ladyofsteel

Ladyofsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2022
    This is a great thread win or lose. My family enjoyed it.

I can see I have to plot sooner in my quest to marry Kenny. Once he is mine he'll either play like a great NFL QB or he will pay at home.

19. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Your hopes for Kenny reminded of when we drafted Ben the younger females of my family were not happy just because of looks. They wanted Tom Brady on our team just because of looks. I didn't talk to them for awhile:)

20. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    ESPN spent many minutes discussing why or why not the the roughing call should have been called. Nothing on the Pickett hits. If they pride themselves on being journalists, show the Brady hit and the Pickett hits side by side

• Like Like x 2
  21. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

Didn’t see this one. Dodged a bullet there. How awful that would have been if he took his knee out. I used to like the Bills during the Kelly days. This team and their mafia stupid slogan, pretty much can’t stand them.

Tomlin said it was an appropriate response by Kenny. I agree.

22. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Went right for the knee. It was scary.

Positive of the day:

I really liked what James Daniels did to Hamlin. That should have been a penalty when Pickett got hammered when sliding. Daniels earned my respect for the season as he stood up for Kenny his QB and teammate. That's old school. Old school Pittsburgh Steelers style. Pushed him into the next block and then didn't retaliate after he was pushed and shoved around. It was justified! And of course he got the penalty. Was worth it 100 fold! Respect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Not a chance. We're tied to Tomlin for the long haul whether we like it or not. This year will be his first losing season as the Steelers head coach.... Will last year be his last winning season as the Steelers head coach?

24. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    I think he's been more banged up that we've been led to believe... However, he has been bad and they just promoted Warren to starting 3rd down back so maybe he has been put on notice?

25. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    stay out of the pool when you see AB comin...